When he asks you out

Luke

Ever since Luke gave you his number you’ve guys been talking allot. You’re not going to lie you did have a tinny crush on him…actually HUGE.  One day you got a s text message at 3am. From Luke<3: Hey Y/N I’m going by your house there’s something I need to tell you. You where really confused. Ten minutes later you heard a knock on your window knowing it was Luke you opened it. “Uh hey” he said “so I couldn’t sleep and I was wondering, would you like to go on a date with me” you replied with “yes” then hugged him and he left.

Calum

You were watching your favorite show when you got a text

FROM CALUM: Hey I got two tickets and meet and greet passes to see Y/F/B but there’s a catch 

TO CALUM: asjkl WHAT IS THE CATCH I’LL DO ANYTHING!!!!!

FROM CALUM: You have to be my date

TO CALUM: YES X10000

 FROM CALUM: good see you in 30min 

Ashton

It’s been three days since the party and you missed Ashton. [You didn’t get a number but you got his Name.] As you were picking out an outfit for the day there was a knock at the door you suddenly went down stairs opening the door you saw Ashton. “Hey get dressed we are going on a date” he said with a deep Austrian accent you ran upstairs to get ready.

Michael

You were working and it was time for your shift as you walked out you saw the guy with colored hair that gave you his number you went over to take his order. He looked up “ Hey you never texted me” he said with a frown. “Sorry I don’t talk to strangers” he gave you a confused look “Then how are you a waitress” you blushed and he chuckled. “We should go out on a date sometime” make sure you call me and I’ll have the same thing I ordered last time”.