22. INSTAGRAM X REAL LIFE

@annalisebby: quick fix (creds to the one and only @popmorris)

23k likes, 679 comments

tagged: @popmorris

@popmorris DAMN MAMASITA

@popmorris MARRY ME

@username fuk it up

@annalisebby @popmorris only for you babe

@username masterpiece

@username literally what is she doing looking this good

@mistermarlo I would become hetero just for this

@popmorris @mistermarlo back off

@username lmao her friends are so cute

@tomholland2013  I just spat out my drink young lady put some clothes on

@username TOOOOOOOOM FINALLY

@username he's here wowwww

@annalisebby @tomholland2013  hYPoCRite

@popmorris  ^

@username SALT

@username *grabs popcorn*

@lizmorris @username give me some

"You're so silently savage," Annalise laughed as she shut off her phone, looking at Poppy. 

"No rAgrets," Poppy laughed, hiccupping a little from the champagne. 

"You're drunk," Annalise said with a laugh, and Poppy shook her. 

"I will be in a couple of hours," she said, before standing up and pointing at Annalise. 

"Drink?" she asked, and Annalise shook her head. 

"I don't knock them back as fast as you do," she said, and Poppy grinned, before making her way towards the bar.

"Martini please," she asked, going to reach for her wallet, but realizing she had left her purse with Annalise. 

"I'll get it," said a voice from behind her, and a five dollar bill was passed over her shoulder. 

"My hero," she giggled, turning around to meet a pair of dark brown eyes. With a frown she realized who had just paid for her drink. 

"Oh it's you," she said, the smile dropping off her face, and Tom raised his eyebrows. 

"Don't contain your enthusiasm," he said and she wobbled a little bit on her feet as she turned and grabbed the Martini from the counter. 

"How could I?" she mocked, bowing before stumbling forwards into him, "Oops," 

"Are you drunk?" he asked her, sounding quite amused, and she narrowed her eyes at him. 

"Just blinded by that hideous jacket," she said, referring to his red jacket. 

She was lying because of course Tom looked incredible in red.

Cocky little shit, she thought bitterly as her eyes stayed fixed on the tight grey shirt he wore underneath. 

"Oof, so harsh when you're drunk," he said. 

"Not drunk," she said resolutely before she grimaced and her hand shot to her mouth. 

"What's wrong?" he asked, concern flashing in his eyes. 

"Don't feel so good," she moaned. 

"Are you taking a trip to vomit ville?" he asked her, taking a step back and she clamped her hand down tighter before pushing past him towards the back door of the club. The door gave way under her weight as she thumped against it, and she stumbled into the back alley, putting one hand on the metal dumpster to keep herself upright. 

Tom had followed her outside and stood next to her. 

"You alright?" he asked, concern clear in his voice, and she looked at him with a grin. 

"Gotcha," she laughed, and he sighed. 

"You scared me," he said with a laugh. 

"Sure, because you care so much," she muttered, and he grabbed her wrist this time. 

"You really think I don't?" he asked her, sounding hurt as she turned to face him. They were only inches apart, and Poppy leaned back a bit. 

"Come off it Tom," she said with an unimpressed face, "We both know I'm not your type," 

"Oh really?" he asked playfully, "What then, pray tell, is my type?" 

"Leggy blondes or brunettes, definitely with a nice pair of tits. . . ." she said with a smirk, trailing off when she saw the embarrassed expression on this face, "Aha! You know I'm right," 

"Fine, fine," he said, holding up his hands, "You got me cornered," 

"Ha!" she exclaimed in victory, before attempting a victory dance, and instead stumbling forward into him. 

Taken by surprise and in an effort to steady them both, Tom wrapped his arm around her waist and she felt her body shiver when she felt his hand on her hip.

"But you know," he said softly, leaning in towards her ear, "Lately I've rather had a thing for redheads," he whispered, sending a shiver down her spine.

Poppy looked up at him, almost knocking heads by how close they were, noses almost touching and breaths mingling.

When she said nothing, Tom's cheeks turned a bright, embarrassed red at what he had just said, and he made a move to step back. 

Before he could anything, Poppy leaned forward suddenly and kissed him. Surprised, Tom's eyes widened momentarily at how demanding her mouth was against his, before he melted into it, gripping her waist tighter and pulling her closer to him.

His hand came up to her head, pulling her in to deepen the kiss, but soon both had to pull away, breathless. 

They stared at each other for a while, hearts beating out of control and breaths coming raggedly before she stepped forward, leaning towards him and kissing his cheek lightly, before whispering in his ear. 

"Take me home,"  

ya'll know what's coming so don't freak okay and skip if next chapter if smut scares you.

-lucinations