Legend of Korra Chapter 1

Hey! I just watched the Legend of Korra Season Finale and I decided to make a story.

Mako did you tell Osami about us. No Korra. The sooner you tell her the better. I know but she is still going through a hard time with her father and I think this would make it worse. I will tell her when things get better Korra. Ok. So since you love me, how about a date mako. Ok But we can not let Osami know. How about dinner at 8.

I can't wait. I kiss mako on the cheek and go help people get their bending back. Mako ready for our date. Yes........ You....You look amazing. Well you look and are pretty amazing.

Mako pulls out my chair and keeps complimenting me. We have fun for a while and then it happens it is exactly what I thought was gonna happen Osami comes.

I hide under the table so Osami can't see me. Osami asks Mako what he is doing all along and he says having dinner.He made up a excuse which was he could not find her. Then Osami finds me under the table trying to sneak out in a beautiful dress.

She yells at mako about us going on a date. Then says they are over and runs out crying. I tell mako it is ok.

But he is still sad and walks me home because he is to upset to finish the date. He kisses me and said he was sorry about our date and he will make it up to me.