Nothing but the truth Chapter 1.

My name's Savanah, I'm 16 years old. I'm 5'7, have long legs and brown long curly hair. My eyes are green like my mothers. We are very much the same, she's like my bestfriend. Since my dad past away a few months ago, she completely changed. She got lost in her life, no one helped but me. I changed too. When my dad died, i partied a lot to not think about him. I started drinking even more than i did before. I started to have a bad reputation at my school. I was now known as the slut. My mom didn't care if i became like that, because she was the same. Different men every night. It wasn't quite easy. We decided together that the best thing to do was to move far far away, to forget, to start new. We were living in New Jersey, but we decided to go to Holmes Chapel, Chesire all the way in England. Did i forget to mention that we moved far... FAR away? I was happy thought, because i could really start over. I was convinced that I was going to be the real Savanah, never drinking to solve her problems... boy did I thought wrong...

8:00 am

DRINGGG ! DRINGGG !

I was half asleep, finally confortable in my new bed when my alarm shouted in my ears. I stood up, eyes half open and with anger, slammed my alarm to shut up. Happily, it did. I was now completely awake and walked to my closet. It took me always a long time to choose what to wear to go to school. Today was even worse, it was my first day in a new school. I had to make a good impression. I rapidly look threw my clothes. Finally, i saw something that i liked and hoped everyone else would toohttp://www.polyvore.com/first_day_school/set?id=51787849 ) I looked in the mirror hanging on my door. I was satisfied with my outfit. It wasn't too good girl but it wasn't yelling out slut. I quickly put my mascara, eyeliner and lipstick on. I walked down stairs to find my mom, sleeping on the couch. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheak before i left for school. I was happy to know that i was living only two blocks away for it. I walked a couple a minutes before arriving to school. Everyone was rather calm, not like her old school. It was like any other boring school...

HARRY P.O.V 

I arrived to school in my new Audi R8, i was pretty darn proud of what i got for my birthday. Every girl stared at me, dreaming to be seating beside me. I winked at some, the ones i tought were the hottest ones. Most of them had fake perfect boobs, long blond hair. I was proud knowing that I already screwed half of them. I smiled joyfully. I approched to my parking spot, where no other person would dare to go. My 4 best friends were waiting for me, staring at my new car. They all moved from my spot and i gently parked my car perfectly. They stared for a while before Zayn broke the silence. '' DAMN BOY! I gotta say, that's one of the hottest things that you haven't fucked'' All the boys laughed while i got out of the car, proud. ''Soon boys, you will have something like this'' I said smiling. We all stared at my new present like if it was Megan Fox naked in front of us. We began to talk about our summer and laughed at all the crazy shit we did. '' So, Harry, how many this time?'' Niall asked, curious. ''A real men never tells... what the fuck am I saying hahaha. I think around 25, i can't remember half of them'' The boys were shocked at all the girls i did this summer. ''You beat you record boy, last summer was only 15'' Liam stated smiling. 'It keeps on getting better and better'' I said, even more proud than last summer. I knew I was a jerk, a player but hey, i'm a teenage boy, if i want something, i'll get it.  We were all relaxing now, waiting for the bell to ring. Louis was having a makeout session with his girlfriend, Eleanor. Liam was holding Danielle, his girlfriend by the waist. They were both looking in each others eye, talking. You could see in their eyes that they were truly inlove. Sometimes, i wanted that... But since i couldn't resist, having a different girl everynight was better. Niall was eating, obviously and Zayn was looking around while i looked down to my phone, looking at all the messages. While we were all doing our own thing, Zayn gasped. All 4 of us lifted our heads up looking around, searching for what Zayn was looking at. It wasn't very hard to not notice, she walked past us, looking straight ahead, walking with confidence. All the boys' jaw droped. 

Savanah P.O.V.

I was walking threw all the students there, looking right ahead. I didn't bother scanning the students for hot boys, i wasn't like that anymore. Rather than doing that, i was smiling to all the people i walked past. They had a confuse look on their faces, and i giggled even more. All the students' cars were parked all at the same place, near the school. Some looked poor but others... it was a whole different story. I stared at the Audi on my right. It was gorgeous. Near it was 5 good looking boys all doing their thing. One in particuly caught my eye. He had green eyes and curyl cute hair. He was staring down at his phone while his friend was looking at me. I smiled to him, and he just stared in shock. I quickly looked in front, still smiling. I entered the school, closing the door behind me. I walked directly to the school's administration.

(whatup whatup? sorry if i made A LOT of mistakes, i'm mostly french so sometimes i make mistakes, STOP JUDGING OK, tell me if you like the story oh and this was just chapter 1 ok and the title, idek if i'll keep it to that one, i don't have one in mind yet so i just out what i had...in mind... I JUST WANTED ONE SO I CAN SAVE IT OK, LUFF YOU MUFFINS xoxoxo)