Nothing but the truth Chapter 2.

Savanah P.O.V

I walked in, not much students were inside. They were all out probably because of the weather. It was so hot. I was happy summer was almost finished. I was even happier that i made the best decision wearing shot-shorts to school. I ask the receptionist for my school schedule. I noticed that i had math first period. I HATED math so badly. I frowned walking back outside joining the others students. While i was walking, i felt manly hands grap my waist. I quickly turned around and staired in someones brown chocolated eyes. He did the same. ''Hello...?'' I said, taking one step back so he let go of my waist. ''Oh, sorry, haha, i'm Josh!'' He said, smiling. ''I'm Savanah'' ''You're new, right?...'' he asked, confused. ''Yes, yes I am'' I responded biting my lip, i couldn't stop thinking how cute he was. ''Would you like me to show you around?'' he said going on one knee and putting his hand out. ''Well, of course you shall darling'' I responded with an accent. We both laughed and he took my hand. We walked inside and he showed me around. It was a big school actually. ''What's your first class? He demanded. I told him i was going into Math while adding a sad face. Josh lifted my chin up and told me '' Hey, don't be sad, i'll be there too ! '' He said, with a grin on his face. Finally, someone i knew. 

Harry P.O.V 

All 5 guys were in shock at how hot she was. Of course, after she left, Louis continued with Eleanor and Liam kept on talking and talking with Danielle. '' What the fuck... I'm sorry for saying this but she's way hotter than Megan Fox'' Niall admitted. ''Well... maybe a tiny bit hotter'' Zayn convinced Niall. ''How old do you think she is? I asked, wondering. ''Maybe 17? I don't know, but what i DO know, no one will be capable of getting her easily'' Zayn said, looking at me. ''WHAT? Dude, you don't know my skills. I've already told her, if i want something... i OBLIGATED to get it'' '' So, you want her?'' Niall ask, with his blue eyes staring right at me. ''Was it that obvious'' i said, sarcasticly. ''But sadly, you'll never will'' Zayn added, laughing. ''Is that a bet? Because you know i'll win'' Louis came up and joined are conversation as Eleanor left to meet up with her friends. ''How about, the first one out of you three that can 'get' her, i'll give you 100 $?'' Liam walked towards us with Danielle by his side. ''Oh, and how about the first one that can get in her panties, i'll give them 100$ too !'' ''So, if you guys can actually screw her, which is impossible, the first one gets 200$ right away'' Louis responded, adding his little twist to the bet. Zayn, Niall and I stared in each others eyes. We shook our heads and agreed on the bet. We all shook hands and smiled. '' The first to fuck her, wins boys'' I said, with a evil smile on my face. Danielle pointed towards the school door. We all turned our heads to see, the one and only, the new girl walking down the stairs. Her long brown hair landing near her stomach. He eyes shinning with her eyelashes rising to her eyebrows. She was absolutely the hottest girl any of the boys have ever seen.They all stared, amazed by her confident walk. Suddenly, they saw a boy approcheing her, they all knew who it was. Josh. The boy Harry hated the most out of the whole school. Not because he was almost as hot as him, but because he was the second ladies man in school. Harry only wanted one, and it had to be only him. They stared at the charming talent the boy had to approched the new girl. Harry was boiling of jealousy.  She took Josh's hand and entered the school. Finally, the bell rang. They all rushed inside. ''Dude, he thinks faster than us'' said Zayn, worried that he'll loose the bet. ''We have to get rid of him and fast'' Niall said as they saw the girl and Josh entering the same class. ''Oh, lookie here, they both have the same class as me, Math!'' Harry said, with a grin on his face. They all separaded going in their own classes while Harry ran to Math.

Savanah P.O.V 

I thought to myself ''Wow, he's a gentleman and good looking... perfect!'' While they sat beside each other, in back of the class. I was staring in his eyes while he was taking out his books. ''Aren't you going to take out your books..?'' He said, looking at me. ''Oh, yeah haha'' I looked down and got out all of my Math books. Then, he gasped looking at the door. I lifted my head up to see what made him suprised. He cursed in a whisper but I still heard him. Josh looked mad. A guy had suddenly entered the room, the same guy beside the Audi earlier that morning. His curls bounced when he walked. He was staring right at me and he smiled. Without even knowing him, my heart melted inside. He was absolutely stunning. I smiled back, biting my lip. I was sitting near the windown while Josh was beside me, on my right. The curly head guy came near me, and put out his hand infront of Josh' face. ''Hello love, my name is Harry'' he said, smiling. His dimples made me smile even more. I shook his hand. ''Hi, i'm Savanah, good to meet you'' I responded, looking in his green beautiful eyes of his. With stayed like that for a couple of seconds before Josh coughed trying to grap our attention. Which worked. I let go of Harry soft hand, and returned to my book. Harry's smile had disapeared and looked at Josh with an angry look in his eyes. He turned around and sat two desk away from us. This class is going to be long. 

Harry P.O.V

''Fuck'' i said while walking out of the class. Zayn and NIall joined me, asking if i talked to her. ''No, fuck ! Josh was there, that, that... asshole!'' ''Dude'' Zayn said calming me down ''You have all the time you can, just like us'' He winked to me. ''May the odds be in your favour'' I added.  We all rushed to our next class, hoping it will past fast. It actually did, not because it was a fun class, but i had just fell asleep. I heard the bell rang and quickly got my stuff and walked out of the class. I went to the cafeteria where all 5 of us met. I realized, entering in the cafe, that there was only 3 boys sitting at our table. I scanned around the cafe to find Niall. I finally found him, an arm on the wall talking to someone. I past by him, trying to be seen. 

(SORRY AGAIN FOR THE MISTAKES, i know ok my mom wasn't home to deal with them ok now stop, jk jk my mom's dead JK OMFG SORRY OK BYE xoxox)