Chapter 8

I bet u all thought I quit this =3 NOPPEEHHH
Kody POV
I was playing on my phone until I heard a shy knock on my door. "Come in" i say. The door opens and I see Y/N enter. "Hey" she says. She sits on my bed and looks at me. "What do you want?" I asked Y/N, but all she did was lean against me. I looked at her, wondering why she is noticing me now. "Hey, what do you want?" I say a little louder. Y/N sighs "Nothing.. I just feel like im ignoring you" she admits. "Well im used to it. Now if you dont want anything, the door is over there" I mutter. "But I dont wanna leave" she whines, her ears flicking. I sigh, "Well I want you to." Y/N looks at me "Why do you hate me?" She asks I dont! Is what I wanted to say, but I glared at her and said "Because you hate me." Instead. (I have this cut on my shoulder and it hurts like helllll T-T) Y/N looks down "I was just...angry at you... Hell, I love you. Lumine too...." She confessed. I looked at her, eyes widened in amusement. "You, love me?" I ask, not believing the word she says next "Yes" I shake my head "No... Your lying..." I say half to myself. Y/N looks at me, "Are you saying im a liar?" She asks, her eyes glint on frustration. I slightly nod. "Let me prove that i love you." She says before... What is it called? Oh! Kissing. Right. She kissed me. I kissed back. Wanting this to last forever. But, in the end, Y/N stopped. "Believe me now?" She asks and I nod. Looking at the floor, my face red as a tomato. she giggles "you look like a living tomato!" She snickers. "H-Hey!" I growl, she just continues to laugh. "Shush!" I growl again, but she just keeps on laughing. Im pretty sure Lumine will be curious and will look in here. "Stahp" I beg. Y/N looks at me "Aww! Youre so cute when you beg!" She cooes. I blush more, of that is even possible.
Lumine POV bitches =3
I hear Y/N laughing in the room next to me. Kodys room. What is that cursed witch up to now? I think before leaving my room and cracking the door open a slight to see what scared me the most. I closed the door before walking back to my room and shutting the door and locking it. "I knew she liked Kody more then me! Why do i even try?!" I ask myself, i felt tears stream down my face. "I knew she would never love me.." I say in a monotone voice. For the first time in a VERY long time, I have been emotionless, hollow, cold inside. I didnt even want to live anymore. I just sat there, cursing life.
Y/N POV
I snatched Kodys phone and started to look through it. Just wondering if Kody had any friends. I saw texts from people but they were from last year. I put the phone down and sighed, bored. I wondered how Lumine was doing. But I knew I had to spend some time with Kody. Maybe just for today. Yeah, just for today.
I'm SO SO SOOO sorry for not uploading, first I forgot this book existed, second i was busy, VERY and third i was visiting family, just had my birthday AND I had lots of school. So yah. Sorry about my absence! I hope you enjoyed chapter 8!
Byee~!
Words: 615