(INTRODUCTION)

.

Delta Quadrant (DQ) is a spy agency for gifted spies that have special capablities and great potential in completing life risking tasks to fight in the name of justice.DQ has four shareholders,Mephone,Marley,Charles and the other howerver is unknown.To be part of DQ,one must be recurcuit by one of the shareholders.Code names will be given by the shareholder that recurcuited the chosen agent based on several factors .If an agent dies,the position is empty and requires another agent or a new agent to fill in their place if the agent's skill is almost as good as the deceased agent.
Extra info : Agents reveal their identities to one another once they trust them enough when carrying out missions together.

DQ Headquarters

DQ's name originates from the location,position and formation of the complete HQ.

Main base  -Located in between the east and west towers which combined the both of them into one building

Main base  -Located in between the east and west towers which combined the both of them into one building.It is the main enterance of the west and east wing and many faccilities such as laboratories and meeting rooms are located in there.

East tower/wing - Most of the members of the Mia Contigen carry out their duties there.This contigen's spy system is based off the 26 alphabets.

West tower/wing -Most of the members of the Pia Contigen carry out their duties there.The spy system is based off the neverending numbers.

Air force 104 -Consists of the many important components of the sky force (aircraft and services ) that are used in missions.Located at the north of the main base

Marine Corps - Aquatic Espeonages are carried out there.Consists of a lot of exclusive,rare ,expensive and powerful ships and boats .

Characters

Agent P (Paper)
Real name : Phillip Nightdasg
Code name :Agent P/P
Age: 24
Rank : Top assasin in the Mia contigen
Skill : Talented in weaponwary and has extremely high accuracy.He never misses a shot.
Most common/prefered weapon used :Pistols
Appereance : Has snow white hair with dark red and blue streaks at the ends and has orange methyl eyes.He has two piercings on his left ear and He is most commonly seen dressed smartly in a tuxedo.
Personality : Charismatic,Nice,respsonsible,analyses and strategises everything,gets stressed out most of the time,overpanicks and freaks out when things didnt come in the way he expected or out of plan but tries to stay calm most of the time to solve the problem  and gets pissed very easily especially when Zero teases him and tampers with his emotions.
Extra info :He was recircuted by Mephone when Mephone first found discovered that he had quite the firing ability ever since he was little.He underwent training with him and taught him everything he knows.

Agent Zero (Oj)
Real name :xxERROR707UNIDENTIFIEDxxx.
Code name :Zero/Agent Zero
Age:26
Rank :Highest Ranking spy in the Pia Contigen
Skill: Skilled in hand to hand and close combat.He is extremely good at it that he could defeat almost anymone without needing any weapons,has high self defense and speed.
Most common prefered weapon : Himself
Appeareance : Has brassy orange hair and blueish green eyes.Really tall (taller than Phillip and Mephone) and muscular.Always have that slackish expression.Wears a silver bracelet on his right wrist where it can be seen.Has an unbuttoned shirt,loose tie and coat on(tuxedo as well)
Personality : Stubborn,arrogant,overconfident,prideful and foul mouthed.Thinks that he is always right no matter what and neer thinks before he speaks.Likes to annoy P A lot.
Extra info :
-is addicted to coffee

Agent 009(Pickle)
Real name- Praveen
Age :25
-Zero's closest snd best friend.
-likes messing with him and cracking jokes to lighten up his day
-spanish
-archer

Proffesor (Test tube)
Real name: Tiffany
Age:25
-Proffesor
-Feng's girlfriend
-Helps investigate speciments brought by agents,carry out experiments and invent new gears and weapons for spies
-knows almost everyone in the agency

Lab assistant (Fan)
Real name : Feng Chuang Yen
Age :22
-Lab assistant
-Chinese
-Tiffany's boyfriend
-helps tiffany in her investigations,experiments and inventions
-helps tiffany cleans up the mess in the lab
-knows Zero as he had aided him many times when Zero had inuries after missions (even the slightes

Agent 012(Cheesy)
-Real name : Chirstian (A/n:Christian Grey from fifty shades of grey *cough cough*)
Age:21
-Sniper
-Cracks a lot of overrated jokes and puns which irritates everyone
-laughs at his one jokes
-cheerful no matter what
-gets hated by Zero

(A/n:I'm going to Shanghai this Friday and I hope it will be fun(I wanna eat pigeons) )