Chapter 8

No love, no hate, but faith and hope is something much greater than you could ever imagine.

    Early that morning, the kids were up and in class but not everyone Mk and the guys were not to be seen anywhere. Ally wondered if they had just got up and left that night or they were lost but she didn't worry. She knew that they would be all right until Miss Big got them and showed them what happens to kids that don't do as they are told. Ally that afternoon went outside and sat down on the swing, swinging back and forth watching the snow lightly hit the ground she thought to herself did Niklaus ever get her letter, was he mad at her for not saying goodbye even though they only had talked two days but it seemed like they had already fallen in love. Ally got up and started walking to the back door because it had gotten really cold she turned around and looked into the deep dark woods feeling someone watching her but she did not feel scared she felt safe. With Ally in her room and Mk gone Niklaus was making sure that the prophecy was going to be withheld and all he had to do was feed her his blood and then break her neck but standing there thinking about it was Ally ever going to forgive him but if he did not do it his older brother Elijah would.

    Why us why don't you get the guys to go do it all the girls complained. Miss Big raised her voice and said; because the guys are all looking for the kids that disappeared the other night all yall have to do is go outside and pick the berries and other fruits and vegetables out of the shack. Ally ran down the stairs and wondered what was going on the girl that stayed in the room next to her said; the kids that left the boys are out looking for them and that means we have to go outside and get the leftovers in the shack and the rest of the girl will cook and clean and makeup the beds so we have to take the boys jobs and that means a lot more to do by the end of the day. The teacher asked who would like to get the thing from outside. Kate and Alexandra raised their hands and headed out the door. Ally went behind the shack and picked up the bag that was buried under the snow. Someone from behind tapped Ally on the shoulder Ally jumped in fear and saw that it was Mk and gave her a big hug and asked where have you been and where are the others, all Mk had to say was I am so hungry. Mk said; in Ally's ear I am so sorry then in a flash Mk was draining Alexandria to death. Niklaus came from behind Mk, pulled Mk off Ally and broke her neck in a split second. Ally eventually came to hours later with Niklaus standing over her he said; I am sorry I tried to save you but you died with my blood in your system. Ally looked all confused but she knew what she was becoming a monster a beast nothing but a blood sucking lunatic. Created to do nothing but hurt and cause pain to people and their family's. She looked up at Klaus and said; why did you just not let me die? He looked at her and said; you will know here shortly.