14

y o u m u s t c o m e b a c k h o m e

"ive told you before how evil and conniving these systems are" jimin says to yoongi

yoongi's head lays on jimin's shoulder as the younger strokes his hair.

yoongi came into the commons area, right when jimin had expected, but with red and puffy eyes.

"t-they took namjoon"

was the only thing said by yoongi before jimin instantly comforted the boy with soothing words and touches.

that was about an hour ago. jimin's hands interlocked with yoongi's, his thumb grazed over the back of his hand.

just then, namjoon walked in. his figure stood tall, but his face is blank. eyes heavy with exhaust and his face is unreadable. he and yoongi caught each other's gaze.

time seemed to have frozen around the two. namjoon and yoongi could almost communicate through the stare, until namjoon pulled away his new under- kim taehyung. and then he walked out.

it only triggered yoongi's emotions more. he came to realization that that might've been the last time he seen namjoon.

he silently cried to jimin, while jimin whispered sweet nothings into his ear to calm him.

"it's okay"

"it's not your fault"

"you'll be okay pup"

"admin should've never walked in"

then. yoongi's sniffled came to an abrupt stop. his body stiffened into stone.

"what's wrong?" asks jimin

yoongi's tired eyes turned towards him as he lifted himself off of jimin.

"are you okay yoongi?" jimin couldn't read his facial expression

yoongi couldn't help but stare at jimin. remembering how he told him how conniving this system is.

"i never told you admin took him away"

_____________________________
it's been a few days, yoongi didn't even bother to go to the commons area. so, he's stayed in his room. the boredom has been eating him alive.

today, he decides to go to the area when he's assumed jimin is gone. which is late.

as the time approaches, yoongi is escorted to the area by his new guard. "choi seunghyun" his name tag read

he entered the room. it was getting late. the room is dark, but he liked it. it's calm and soothing. it's cold and music plays softly. usual noisy patients who're here are assumingely in their rooms, readying to sleep.

yoongi imagines how life would be if he were never in a stupid asylum. maybe he'd have a boyfriend? nah. a car? job? friends?

he could only imagine.

but it was getting late. so, he decided to leave to his room.

he was one of the many patients who earned their right to walk themselves back to their room, so he used that privilege to do so.

as he walked down the empty and cold hallway, he heard groans of a man.

curiosity sparked and he hesitated to walk to the room where the noises came from.

he looked into the window on the room door to be met with the backside of a naked jimin and who yoongi assumed to be his roommate on the wall.

they were having sex on the wall.

"hey! what're you doing?" yoongi heard a guard.

he turned to be faced with namjoon. the two were surprised, but namjoon regained his posture.

"it's past bedtime" he says in a stern tone

yoongi's heart breaks to say the least.

but he put his feelings to the side and pointed to the door he stood by.

namjoon's facial expression morphed into a confused one. he walked towards the door, yoongi politely stepped aside to see namjoon look into the little window.

namjoon picked up the little walki-talki and pressed a button.

"code-19 on floor C" he said before entering the room

yoongi took it upon himself to leave the scene and go to his room.

______________________

"so that's how you caught those two patients being intimate in their room. that's very ironic... hence your situation" admin says

"but it still happened" namjoon says

"hmm" she says

"jimin is condescending and evil, and I'm pretty sure you may not know how, but he is, he's always been involved in some sort of trouble we've had here, he may not have been the source, but he's played a lethal role, and you know it" namjoon says

"you, taking me away from yoongi has worsened his activity hasn't it? unless you want another suspicious death on the asylum's name, then i suggest you re-assign me to him"

namjoon says. he knows he's taking chances with his behavior but he could care less at the moment.

"I'll think about it kim"

come back home - bts

——
10 votes? :)