Why?(a Tododeku story)

Author-sama:Hi this is my first time writing a fanfic...so please don't judge and enjoy!!!😊

Todoroki was the only child so he never had anyone to play with bad his mother died when he was born. His father abuses him everyday blaming him for his mothers death. Everyday the abusing got worse and once his father was so mad he poured boiling water on the left side of his face because it reminded him of his wife; leaving a big scar ob his right eye. But one day he thought 'what if I changed then father might like me', and so he did. He started being more dominant, mean, rude, and arrogant. His plan was successful and his father was way more kind and encouraging than he was. And never showed his true self to anyone.

Our lil cinnamon roll Deku had the worst of it all,make his parents were taken away because they tried to kill him. He was sent to a foster home and they beat him everyday and sometimes starved him for a week. But he never told anyone because he wanted  them to be happy. All his life he's been bullied by the other orphans just because he quirkless. Although he  was bullish that never stopped he him from studying and his training regimen. And it was a great thing to do to get 'stuff ' off his mind. Deku has gotten pretty muscular since he's been training since he was 6.

The beginning of high

Author-sama: That was so hard. I'm only in sixth grade and trying to improve my writing skills. I hope you guys liked it. If you did please tell me if I should make  the next chapter.