Part 3: social media

Me and colby have been step siblings for about a month now and the whole time he's been an asshole. i dont know what the hell i did to him but he acts like he hates me. when i hang out with sam, corey, devyn, and kat, he never goes. 

Oh and he lives with me now... yay!. tim and colby moved into our house 3 weeks after mom told me they were getting married and its been a nightmare but my mom seems happy so i have to put up with it.

i pick up my phone and decide to post a picture on instagram:

Liked by Lizakoshy, TheGabbieShow, SamGolbach and 829,393 others

Hazel.J- ~if i die all i know is im a motherfuckin legend~

Mia-Omfg! babe!!!!

Samgolbach- slayyy gurlll

Fan3.0- Yours so pretty! 

Haterr-you look like a slut XD

Kyler- damn..

Hazel.J- Mia ILYSFM and SamGolbach lmao

Hazel.J liked Fan3.0's comment

I smile when i look down at the end of my bed and see max giving me puppy dog eyes. i get on snapchat and post a picture of him with the caption "Ocean eyes"

 i get on snapchat and post a picture of him with the caption "Ocean eyes"

I giggle and pat beside me so he would come lay down. he lays down and licks my hand and i go to kiss his head when someone barges in making max bark,

"what do you want colby?" i say calming maxie down. "your mom and my dad are going to be gone for 3 more days so im having a party tonight and i want you gone." he says with no emotion. 

"um, sorry but no, this is my house and im not leaving." he comes closer and his jaw clenches. "i said i want you fucking gone hazel." he says reaching the end of my bed. "You make me leave and im going to tell my mom and tim that your having a party" i say crossing my arms.

he looks at me and his eyes look darker than usual. he looks mad... shit. he lifts his arm and i flinch thinking he's going to hit me but he's just scratching his head. "Im not going to hit you hazel" is all he says as he turns around and walks out. i sigh and hold max close to me as a tear falls. I get up and take a quit shower before getting ready, if theres going to be a party im not just going to sit in my room.

Time skip: party time!

I finish the last touches of my make up and look at myself in the mirror. I smile and decide to post a pic on snap with no caption

I Decide iv waited long enough when all i can hear is music and people talking so i walk out my room and walk past people until i get down stairs and into the kitchen to get a beer

I Decide iv waited long enough when all i can hear is music and people talking so i walk out my room and walk past people until i get down stairs and into the kitchen to get a beer . im only 19 so in not supposed to drink but i do every once in a while. I see colby talking to some friends and i go to walk away without him seeing but he does anyways. I make my way to the living room and sit down taking a sip of my beer. 

I say hi to people passing by me and smile at other's. i go to take another sip of my drink when someone takes it out of my hand. "what the hell?" i say looking up to see a guy with dirty blond hair. 

"You look a little young to be drinking." he says smiling, and damn was his smile cute.. he sits down next to me and hands me my drink back. i giggle a little and look at him. "Well im 19 so i think i can handle it" i say winking and taking another sip of it.

"Im Ashton" he says still smiling and holding his hand out. "Hazel." i reply shaking his hand and smiling back. tonight might not be so bad after all...

A/N hope you liked it babes! also go read my other book, "Babysitter(colby brock)" XOXO