I

The bell rung for the first class right as you skidded to a halt in the doorway of your first class of the day, French. The teacher glanced at you with a bored look and continued walking up to the front of the classroom.

Grateful that your teacher hadn't mentioned your almost-tardiness, you sat down at a desk nearer to the back of the room and unceremoniously dropped your pencil bag while attempting to set down your textbooks. The bag made a thump on the floor, and other students turned around with curious eyes to look at you because of the disturbance.

The teacher swiveled around and sighed, "Asseyez-vous (Sit down), Y/N." Embarrassed, you blushed and took a seat as gracefully as you could manage to. 

You looked around to see who's in your class, as you were previously distracted. Your best friend, Seungkwan, was not in this class with you, but you had other classes with him. 

As you searched for anyone you knew, your attentive eyes landed on a what seemed to be a new boy who had a blank expression. Your eyes danced hungrily over his sharp jawline and eyes, his defined Adam's apple, and his full lips. Not realizing that you stared for an abnormal amount of time, he noticed that he was being watched.

His eyes met yours for a split second, but you pretended to be fully immersed in whatever thing the teacher was saying. You felt the heat of his gaze for a few seconds, then he turned toward the teacher as well. 

"We have a new student in this class, if you haven't noticed yet. Please stand and tell us about yourself," the teacher commanded. The boy stood up slowly, and you could see just how tall he was.

He spoke carefully, "My name is Im Jaebum, but everyone calls me JB. I moved here from South Korea." He abruptly sat down, not wanting to talk. His slumped posture indicated that he did not want to be in this class, just like pretty much everyone else in the room. Somehow, his blank stare was incredibly attractive, and you found yourself staring at him- again. 

"Ah, Korea. How do you know English then?" "Tutoring," he simply replied. He obviously did not like the attention that he was getting, but he still glanced at you after seeing you in a trance-like state, mesmerized by his attractiveness. He gave you a cold stare, and you quickly averted your wandering eyes. 

Some of the girls beside you were nearly having heart attacks, but you kept your cool, though on the inside, you were ecstatic. 'I just hope he doesn't get in with the wrong crowd,' you thought.

Interrupting your daydreaming, the teacher loudly reprimanded you, "Y/N, stop daydreaming and pay attention. You've almost got yourself a detention, young lady!" Geez, teachers were strict. "Yes, ma'am," you gulped. With all eyes on you (haha I'm hilarious ok bye), you didn't dare to find out if JB was looking at you or not.  

The rest of the class time went by as slowly as it could, with you occasionally stealing glances at JB and trying your best to pay attention to the teacher. "Since it is the first day of school, there will be no homework tonight. You all got lucky. Please remember to sign your class syllabus and turn it in by the end of the week." the teacher droned.

Her monotonity nearly put you to sleep, and she would have given you a detention if the bell hadn't rung. "I'll see you all tomorrow in class, bright and early!" You scurried out into the hallway, getting lost in the crowd of people. Even through the sea of faces, you could pick out one in particular- Jaebum's.

-----

I hope you liked the first chapter of this book! I edited this book from Wonwoo (from Seventeen) to JB (from GOT7). I think it fits both of their characters well, but I know more about GOT7 than I do Seventeen! As I write, the comeback is in 2. DAYS!!! I will be writing a second chapter over my break! :)