1

7:00 a.m

Aish another miserable day of seeing that kim taehyung.I wish I could just glue myself to my bed and just sleep all day.

"Lee hyejin get your lazy but up and get ready for school!!"

"NE omma!"

I went to my bathroom and didn't my morning routine then picked out this outfit and hair style

My family car dropped me off to school

I went to my locker grabbed my book and met up with the rest of blackpink at our usual spot (school rooftop)

I went to my locker grabbed my book and met up with the rest of blackpink at our usual spot (school rooftop).Soon bell rang signalling the start of class.I made it just in time for Mrs.soojin she's a very strict teacher and I definitely don't wanna get detention.

I went over to my seat and noticed taehyung wasn't in class yet (hehehe is Pabo hyejin worried about taehyungie)*Shut up author- nim*

Just then the door opened revealing taehyung.

"Kim taehyung late again when will you ever learn your lesson detention after school"

"Whatever"he said not caring

"Go take a seat"

He sat down at his usual place at the back of me with Jin. When suddenly...

"Yah hyejin take my notes for me I'm gonna take a nap"

This boy I swear he has no pride in his work.I just sat there for the rest of the period taking my own notes minding my own business

*bell rings*

Class is over and I went to the cafe and met up with blackpink. we sat at our usual table when we saw bts coming towards us.

Taehyung slammed his hands on the table and said

"Lee hyejin I thought I told you to take my notes you pabo"

"Well maybe you should try taking your own notes next time"

"Don't play smart with me hyejin you do what you are told"

"Who the f*ck are you to tell me what to do"

"Watch out Lee hyejin I can make your life a hell sow you better watch your mouth"

"I'd love to see you try"

He smirked.I mean seriously what's the worst he can do.

*skip to home time*

I arrived home early since my mother told me she had something important told tell me.

I entered and saw my mother and father sitting  in the tea room waiting for me.

"Hyejin-ah come sit we need to talk to about something very important but just remember that we love you ok so please don't over-react"

Authors note:
OK ok I know first chapter sucks it'll get better just wait and see also thanks to all the A.R.M.Y that read it so far this is my first fan fiction I will do better fighting~!