wtf

lil wayne pov

im back mother truckers..yup its the one and only powerful wayne..

yea but umm im bout to hit tht.mmmh I mean yn is looking real fine..I swear I could just rip her apart.. haha lol well im about to go say hi..if u know wht I mean..

ynpov

omg is tht lil wayne like really.. oh shit im gonna get in trouble by roc I already know it..like damn bruh are u serious..wtf is he doing here..

ej pov

oh shitt its wayne I need to stay still.ik I sound like a pussy but its just wht he did to me before tht got me like this..

rocpov

I wonder who tht dude is? but y yn looking all nervous and shit.lemme find out..

waynepov

oh looky looky I found some of me crew yo..ight thts wassup my nigga..

so I called out for twist man but he eyeing yn like he want her or some shit.. hell nah ill set his ass straight before I let him take my girl..like nah nigga..I called him again and this time he answered me..like finally nigga..

twist:yea wht up man

wayne:im good homie but let me holla at u for a second

twist:ight koo yo

I took him to the boys bathroom and then checked if any one was in there and it was all clear.

wayne:why u was loooing at my girl like tht man

twist:whose yo girl cuz I was staring at my girl tf u talking about

wayne:lil nigga we may be cool but for her ill lay yo ass out keep fucking with her..u just watch and see homeboy..

twist:wtf ever cuz if its a war u want for her then its a war ur gonna get my nigga..

then I left to go back to my girl when I see her sitting on some fuck niggas lap..I was about to go rip his throat open..but then she looked at me and mouthed come here.. so I walked over to her and picked her up and she jumped in my arms..and grabbed on to me tightly..wow was all I could say bc I missed her so much.. oh wait u dnt kno wht im talking bout ok flash back~

yn:um wayne wht are u doing here

me:to tell u the truth on ej

yn:wym

she said looking a bit confused

so I ecplained it to her

me:look ej cheated on u with ashely and selena ok..

yn:whose tht

me:ashely and selena gomez.they sisters but dnt worry ok u have me

yn:hold up right quick. . hey ej come here

she yelled loud enough for him to hear her.he came downstairs with a big ass smile on his face..haha thts about to change fuck nigga..

ej:yes babe

yn:do u know who ashely and selena gomez are

ej:ummmmmmm

yn:answer me nigga like damn its not tht hard of a fucking question..

I was weak..I wanted to laugh but i kept it in tho bc his facaial expressions. .

ej:ok I do

yn:oh well then in tht case goodbye

ej:wym goodbye tf

yn:ik u cheated on me with them thts y

she started crying and his face turned red and it looked like he was about to cry to..now I feel bad bc shes crying

ej:it was an accident baby..u have to understand tht it wasnt my fault

she didnt answer she just looked down at her feet repeating the same words over and over again but I couldnt hear wht she was saying tho. then she looked up her orbs were green..

yn:look ej if u didnt wanna be with me anymore u couldve just said so yaknow... she said smiling

ej:no I do wanna be with u but baby im telling u it was an accident. .

yn:how about u just kill me right now cuz its obvious u dnt love me anymore so whts the point. .

I felt my heart shatter.. like did she really just say tht..

ej:no thts not true I do love u with all my heart.

but when he said heart the love of my life hit the ground..

hey guys I was wondering if ur readumg this so if u are can u guys like vote or comment plz-jay