Chapter 3

My alarm then ringed the second time and then my brother then came and it was such a noise morning for me this morning.

I groaned and stood up feeling so frustrated and stomped to the bathroom.

I put on some music while doing my routine. 15 minutes later I came out and I quickly went to my closet to find a outfit.

 15 minutes later I came out and I quickly went to my closet to find a outfit

The clothes you wore and the make up you did and also the hairstyle too.

I then grabbed my bag and went downstairs, I sat next to Jihoon and I started eating.  Jihoon then said" Is my sister being pretty for Jinyoung." He said in a teasing tone I then punched his arm and that made him shut up.

My mom then asked " Who's Jinyoung huh?" I then looked at her and showed her my sheepish smile and left the table running and not waiting for Jihoon.

I was now sitting on the bench waiting for the bus to come, But 20 minutes later the bus came and I got in and went t go take a seat way far back. I listened to music and waited until it was my stop.

I then got off of the bus and walked to school I only had like 20 minutes left before classes starts.

I was able to make it to class and once I got into the room the bell ringed and I was lucky that I was able to make it.

I then ran to my seat as the teacher got in, After taking notes for like 15 minutes the bell finally ringed and our history teacher left and it was now math my worse subject ever.

Mrs. Jeon then entered and everybody went back to their seats, I then asked Mrs. Jeon if I could go to the health room because I was feeling a little bit sick and my stomach hurts a lot.

I reached the health room and I went straight to the beds and laid down, As I laid down and turned to my right Jinyoung was there laying down and he was sweating and when I kind of touched him he was really hot.

I then forgot about why I was here and so I stood up and went to go grab a towel and a bowl of cold water and I put it on his forehead. 

I looked at him and looked at all his features memorizing his face. He then said " Can you stop bothering me?" I hesitated " Oh ok I will." As a tear dropped from my face and I was feeling all sad and shit because I remembered when he was sick one time and this girl that liked him so much helped cure him and he didn't say anything. That made me feel sad because I was catching feelings for him, But I got to stop.

I then walked out of the health room and decided to go to the rooftop, I stood there enjoying the view it was really beautiful. I stayed until math class was over.

Jinyoung POV

I was not feeling very well so then I asked the history teacher is I could go to the health room and he gave me permission. 

I was really tired and it was really cold for me but no one noticed.

I laid down for only 10 minutes and then somebody came in I checked through the curtains and it was Y/n that annoying and bothersome girl.

I then pretended to sleep and when I looked to my left I saw Y/N laying on the next bed. As I stayed like that for a while I felt a cold hand touching my forehead and I know who it was.

5 minutes later I then felt a cold towel and it was Y/N again I thought she left but nope she is still here caring for me.

I had the courage and said" Could you stop bothering me?" I asked and she replied " Oh okay I will." As she did what I told her I felt a hot tear on my hand and she was freaking crying like what the heck.

Soon she left and I was happier but not so happy some how.

Oooooooooh I think Jinyoung is crushing on you. Lol