Chapter 1

Eagleflight looked back at the Thunderclan camp one last time and thought ' What if I never come back?'. For a minute he even wondered why he was leaving but then Lightningstar's voice echoed in his head "You must move on to a place of distant memories".

Eagleflight slowly walked away, the cold wind from the distant mountain ruffling his fur. As he neared the border the undergrowth behind him moved, suddenly a small figure lunged at him almost knocking him off his feet.

" Don't leave daddy, don't leave!" cried the figure Eagleflight now identified as Rainkit.

"I have to," Eagleflight told him with sadness in his voice

"Then we're going with you"

" What do you mean by we, your the only..." Eagleflight was cut off as his other three kits pounced on him

"Rainkit, Falconkit, Petalkit, Sunsetkit!" shouted Gingerglare, her amber eyes intimidating the kits " What do you think you're doing?"

"We're stopping daddy from leaving!" exclaimed Rainkit

"Where's he going?"

"Over the mountain"

"Eagleflight, is this right?"

Eagleflight nodded his head, "I have no choice"

"Well then you have no choice about us coming with you"

A/N

Sorry for not updating in ages I didn't think anyone wanted me to update. I can't update for the next two weeks as im on holiday but I will try and post a chapter when I get back. Comment,vote and follow.