Vminkook~my sub bullies pt.2

Jimin's pov.

I was fucking tae while jungkook was begging me to untie him they're so hot begging,I don't know who to obey first tae was begging and screaming me to wreck him while jungkook was begging me to untie him.i decided to untie jungkook.

Jungkook's pov.

Hyungie pulled out of the whining taehyung,he untied me and i went to tae and slammed into him,he screamed and jumped forward a bit,I fucked him like there's no tomorrow.

Jimin's pov.

I slammed into jungkook he moaned and the sound went straight to my dick,damn he's tight i fucked him hard and tae and kookie moaned"daddy! Faster please fuck!"kook said"its not that easy baby,you need to beg"i said"daddy please fuck me hard make me scream your name wreck me till I can't walk anymore!i want your thick,long,huge cock deep in me when you cum!please please please!daddy!"kook said,i was shocked on what he said but still obeyed.

Jungkook's pov.

I moaned and screamed at the same time,daddy's cock is really no joke his cock feels so good so big so thick it's aiming straight to my prostate.

Tae's pov.

I was moaning loudly master's cock(yes he calls kookie master)is hitting my prostate so perfectly"master!harder!please!"i said master obeyed.

Author's pov.

The trio keep on going on many rounds......but what they didn't know that five people was listening to them"damn they are loud aren't they?"Trixie said(yes I'm there too\(//∇//)\)"yeah i know right"yoongi said"but not as loud as you"Trixie said(in my dreams i can change my gender i know I'm crazy okay)"Trixie?babe?"yoongi said"yeah baby?"Trixie said "I'm gonna break up with you soon if you keep on going to be byuntae"yoongi said"I can't help it baby,I'm like jimin a big pervy shit so you should be used to it"Trixie said"hyung,hyungna is right besides jimin and hyungna IS siblings"hoseok said(hyungna stands for hyung and noona lmao I just mashed it up and many of my korean and Kpop fans said i look like jimin or jungkook)the others just laughed at the conversation.

A/n

Lolololololollllollollollol I'm officially yoongi's girlfriend,I'm crazy with my imagination right? Would you believe that I'm only eleven years old?(I'm sorry by my poor grammar bc this book has been a draft for a year and it's all written already sooooo yeah)