Part 3

Sapphie pov

I open my eyes slowly then I found myself that I'm in different room and beautiful nightgown. I sense 2 pureblood and many aristocrats here as I walk out from the room meanwhile I follow their sense. Suddenly I hear a girl speaking to the pureblood it said" thank you for saving that girl" I move toward in front the living room to see who speak and it was rima my bff who still remember me after three years we didn't saw each other at the same time I feel happy / excite to meet they two again. As everyone sense me they turn around to see me and I said"hello everyone *wave hi to them*" Then shiki and rima hug me with a warm hug " we really miss you Sapphie". "Me too" with a soft smile then Aidou said "umm...who are you?" "Oh sorry for late introduction...My name is Sapphie Rosie and I can't tell what vampire I am cause it not time yet you all need to know" while bowing to them. " no need to bow Sapphie" Yuki said to me then kaname said "Rosie family is good at hidden and at the society but I never heard your name before" as he curious "yes, it's true my family stay hidden and good at society cause I'm the youngest so they didn't want me to reveal at society yet" I said.