Chapter 1: Pilot

Y/N POV:
Bang. A car just hit me while I was on my way back from the cemetery. Blood trickled down my entire body. Soon, a pool of blood was formed. I can't feel anything, so this is how I die huh, how pathetic. But before I get ahead of myself, let me tell you my story.
-Flashback:
Well,.... about my life, it isn't that amazing. But my family is an absolute blessing, and I'm grateful to have them. My school life however, is a fucking hell. The first year, nothing happened. But in the second year, things started to get bad. Oh, I forgot. I was born in Busan and live a peaceful life there until I got a scholarship to study at the most prestigious college in Korea, Seoul University. But apparently, my parents chose to stay in Busan and made a promise that they'll visit me every weekend, leaving me all alone in the strange city, quite sad but, yeah. Just sucked it up and try my best to not call them 24/7. But I really missed them. As I was saying, there's a girl named Hwang Mina, I know what you're thinking and yes, you're right. She's the main bully. A total bitch. No offence though, but it's the truth. But she only makes me her target after this depressing event happened.
-More flashbacks: (lol, please note that this flashback is in a flashback, which means that this event happened before the Mina girl thing;)
A few months have passed, I'm still doing well, school is okay, nothing much to talk about, and I have found my soulmate, which is my best friend, Hotaru. We have tons of things in common, and Im happy that there's someone besides my parents truly care for me. And I surely have the best of both worlds I supposed,'cause my mom and dad will come to visit this weekend! Yay.... Don't get it wrong or hint the sarcasm I do love them, alot but when my mom visits, just... ughhhhh. She keeps nagging and telling me to clean the flat, but the problem is there's nothing to clean ! Have I mention that my mom is a perfectionist ? You probably relate to that right ? Anyways, back to the topic. When my parents are on their way to Seoul (they went by car), an unexpected thing happened. They got into a car crash. With a truck to be exact, the driver was drunk and left unconscious but he's not dead. While I witnessed their body being covered in crimson red.
At that very moment, my whole world shattered. The reason of why I'm still alive is gone.
Depressed. Crestfallen. Disconsolate. Scared of being alone. It got to me faster than I thought. But you haven't see the rest of it. It's even worse. My grades start to go down, I don't mind that. Nobody can help me, even Hotaru, I don't mind that either. But when someone talk about my parents, which I became very sensitive with, and in a insult way, I do mind that. At first, I tried to ignore it , that didn't work. In fact, that topic was getting on my nerves, alot. Who wouldn't be anyways ? Furthermore, there's a shitty rumor that has been going on around my whole freaking school. Fuck my life. Why're all the bad things happen to me ? God must really hates me.
__________________________________

A/N: That's the end of chapter 1! Sorry if it confuses you and Tae still doesn't appear lol😂. Just wait a bit more my love😘. But thank you so so so much for reading my book and stay 'till the end ily♥️. The next chapter'll be another flashback too, continues from this one. Anyways, have a nice day and remember to take care of yourself, don't overwork or something like that okay ?😂. Byeeeee🤣❣️
Your author: Quinn