Chapter 23: when i first met you I ...

A/n: This chapter is dedicated to Hey_zal as they always comment on this book so thank you for commenting ideas.
This is set 5 years in the past. Maya and Lucas have known each other for 10 years.
Chapter 23: when I first met you I
Lucas POV
"Maya Hart  you stole my hart today. Today marks 5 years I've love you more each day. We met 5 years ago today. When I first met you I knew you were the one for me, you may be broken but you are the strongest person I know we will be together forever I just know we will we are best friends until the end my feelings for you will continue to grow until my last breath stay strong blonde beauty, stay strong." I see Maya tear up and I know she knows what I mean I'll always protect her she knows that 5 years ago today her world came crashing down her mum was held hostage, by Kermit Maya biological father it crushed her because she cared about her dad, I came from Texas just as Maya's mum was taken I wanted to know what was up with the blonde beauty so Riley told me I was there for Maya when her mum was in a coma I stayed by her side when no one else did I was there for her when Riley wasn't I saw how broken she was I fixed that's why she's my world, I take her hands in mine and pull her up with me and begin to say "when I first met you I saw you at your worst I put you back together and I'm glad I did we got through that we'll get through this i know your dad taking your mum and your parents getting a divorce is hard for you but as long as I have you and you have me we will fight and our love will survive. Together we are stronger we can get through whatever life throws at us" I kissed Maya with everything I had it was full of passion.