[18] Well, There's No Going Back Now

We both sat there in an awkward silence, well I did, because Tamaki kept making weird puppy dog faces at me.

                The spacious limousine could sit at least six people with ease, and the black leather seats gave it a luxurious but sultry feel.

                Exactly the kind of tones you would need if you ever wanted to open an evening diner. One that was aristocratic, but not to the point of smothering one's homely senses.

                'Heeeeeey Alex...' Tamaki drew out, leaning forward and closer towards me.

                'Yeeeeeaaaah, Tamaki?' I smirked, leaning back and crossing my arms to draw my body away from him.

                'Why did you hit those girls?' He asked solemnly, and my smile slipped off my face.

                'No reason.' I said lightly, crossing my arms.

                Like I was supposed to explain to him that I got into a fight with some territorial bitches? Over him? And I happened to be messed up enough that I wouldn't even flinch at the thought of punching them again?

                He sighed, leaning back too and stretching his long legs out.

                'What movies do you like then?' He cocked his head, studying me with those intense amethyst eyes as he changed the conversation.

                But I had a feeling be wouldn't forget about it anytime soon.

                'Pfft...' I blew some stray strands of hair out of my face, not entirely sure which genre was my favourite. 'Maybe...mystery? Uh, nope...romance is pretty cool too...' I tapped my finger against my lip in thought.

                'What about...we lucky dip and watch it at dinner?' He smiled hopefully, and I grinned sheepishly in response.

                I was starting to not give a fuck about rules anymore.

                'Yah, sure. Whatever suits you!'

..::..::..

                'Damn, I've already been here once, but it still takes my breath away!' I exclaimed, whistling under my breath softly.

                We'd only just pulled up out the front of his mansion, and I was already leaping up the front stairs happily.

                Screw mapping this shit out.

                Instead; mapping out his décor!

                'Woah, I don't think I've ever seen you this excited!' Tamaki grinned and took my hand, pulling me through the front door.

                And for once, I didn't pull back.

                I'd made my decision.

'You have been observed getting a bit too...close with the target...'

I was over caring anymore. I felt happy here, and yes, I will admit it, but these boys had become my friends.

Actual friends.

Not just kill-for-kill friends!

'Look! They let Antoinette come in this afternoon!' Tamaki cried, and I was abandoned as he ran towards a large golden retriever.