A Perfect Set-up.

"Sam I told you, I don't know what to do! I mean you and Jess can go shake the tree's somewhere, me? I keep drinking! Like Bobby! Seriously?"
Dean protested. Although the venue had struck a moment of excitement in Dean, the thought of being alone and drinking was the least important thought.

Find someone Dean. Not someone you can hold on to, someone you can risk falling in love with.

Its hard, trust me, but once you find that person, you'll find yourself Dean.

That person.

If only it were as simple as Sam told Dean it would be.

"Dean?" Fingers snapped in front of Dean's face and he blinked, at the surprise.

"You with me?"
Sam insisted.

"I'll uh, think about it, Sam."
Dean said, avoiding further interaction.
He walked towards his car, and patted it.
"If only I found someone who I love as much as I love you, Baby." He said stroking the top of the car. He patted it once again and got inside the car. Twisting the key and igniting the engine, the car roared and Dean reversed, then driving out of the lane.

"Baby. Baby. Baby." He said, stroking the steering wheel. His eyes glinted up at the rear view mirror, as he brushed his hair with his fingers. He glanced at the road and th-

"SCREEEEEECHHHHH."

The horn blared and the tires screeched. Dean's eyes widened with horror, as he rushed out of the car seat.

"I AM SO SORRY SIR." Dean pleaded and ran towards the young man who Dean had almost hit.
As the man tried to breathe, he coughed and Dean clutched his hands around his arms, picking him up gently.
"I'm very sorry man, I just-"
The man signalled him that he was okay.
He got up and dusted off his clothes.
He addressed the small crowd that had formed around them.
"Everyone, its okay. Go back, I'm alright." Dean looked into the man's blue eyes, and spoke to him.
"I was just having a bad time man, my bad- how about I give you a lift? Please let me-"

"Don't be so concerned, sir. I'm okay. Just a small sprain down my ankle. I'll be fine..."
The man said, flashing Dean a weak smile.
His blue eyes were the highlight of his face, followed by his lips, which were a bit chapped, yet pink nevertheless.
His hair was tousled, and Dean wondered if he was a model. His arms were moderately buff and the corners of his eyes and lips creased as he smiled.

"I insist." Dean splurged out. The man's blue eyes found his green eye's and there was a flash.

"Oh, uh, alright then." The crowd had decreased, yet the boys could feel eyes on them. Dean gazed into the man's eyes, until he spoke.

"Uh, I'll let you go now... People are staring like dogs." He forced a laugh.
It was then that it struck Dean.
His arm had wrapped the man's back completely, like an embrace, and his other hand had latched itself onto the man's right hand.
He quickly let go, apologizing faintly.

"I'll get my grocery, if you don't mind." The man said sheepishly, as he walked towards the bags.
Cars races past Dean's baby, and Dean felt guilty for almost hurting her.
The man got his groceries and Dean helped him put it in the back seat.
The man buckled himself into the passenger seat next to Dean and the car roared again.