Smaragd green

Moons POV

We walked in one direction were Hau thought that his friends were there. We walked along the streets of Hauholi City. While we was Walking met my eyes a Platin blond haired Boy who leaned hisself on a wall. Hau flinched for a second when he saw him, he looked afraid. Is Something wrong with that guy? Hau grabbed my Arm and pulled me with him but I just looked to that Boy who looked for Minute up to me and our eyes met each others. This Minute felt like always but Hau was still dragging me away. ''Hau what's wrong?'' ''This guy..'' He shaked his head and looked up at me. ''Nevermind...I think he's just scary'' He smiled ungainly and continued Walking. ''Hau!!'' I heard a female voice was yelling after him and he turned around. ''Lillie,Sun!!'' He said and walked over to them. I looked up to them and this Boy called Sun looked somehow familar to me. But why? I can't really remember about my past. Did I know him?

I looked then up to the girl and she also Looks like I have met her once and even this Boy I saw a few minutes ago looked like I know him.But why?

''Hey who is this?'' Sun asked and looked at me. ''Oh right, guys this is Moon''Hau said and pointed at me. Sun just stared at me and said nothing about this anymore. ''Sun? Are you alright?'' Lillie asked him and he shook his head. ''I just thought about that I had a sister with the same name'' He said and looked to the ground. I said nothing and looked to the ground too. Maybe I was his sister? But I don't believe that. ''Anyways it is nice to meet you Moon'' Lillie said friendly and walked over to me so that I looked again up. ''I hope we Can be friends too'' She smiled. I had to smile too. ''I hope that too'' ''So uhm do you have a starter pokemon?'' Sun asked and looked after a few minutes finally up to us. ''No, I only have my Umbreon'' I said and my Umbreon next to me looked at them. ''Do you want to have a starter Pokemon? We have a popplio who left after I took litten and Hau, rowlet'' He smiled and I nodded. ''Of course'' I said and still don't know what Pokemon These are. ''Then let's go to Professor Kukui'' He said and we walked to the Professor.

-time skip-

The Professor gave me without asking any question me that popplio and also a Rotom Dex to Help me in Alola. That Popplio was a very cute Pokemon and also a water starter. I always dreamed to get a water starter and now it came true.

After it we left and decided to go back to Hauholi City.

When we were in Hauholi City we saw some strange guys who literally bullied some People and made strange poses. ''Team Skull...'' Sun hissed and had death in his eyes. Is Team Skull Something like Team Rocket? However. I wanted to defeat them and walked to their place. ''Moon you shouldn't mess with them'' Lillie said worried but I ignored it. It was enough that I was treatened wrong. ''Stop that grunts'' I said and walked determined closer to them. ''Watcha want,yo'' One grunt looked at me and I send out Umbreon. ''A fight and when I win you 2 go away.'' I said without emotionless and felt like someone watched me but not Lillie,Sun or Hau. I shaked that Feeling away and looked up to the grunts. ''Fine but when we win you give us your Pokemon'' He said and I looked at him with death in my eyes and we started to fight.

-time skip-

I won this battle and was very surprised that my Umbreon and Popplio wasn't hurt that much. I looked again to the grunts who doesn't looked happy and one looked like he would went crazy every Minute. I was afraid and then he took a pocket knife out his pocket. ''Give me your Pokemon'' He said and hold that knife against my neck. ''That's enough'' I heard a deep voice and the grunt goes away from me. ''You guys should try to steal pokemon in a fair way and not try to kill someone'' I saw the Boy who I saw an hour ago. I looked to the others and saw that Lillie gasped and ran over to him. ''Brother!!'' She yelled and the Boy tried to ignore her.

The grunts walked away and he turned around to me. ''Are you alright?'' He asked and looked at my bruises. ''That wasn't them,right?'' He asked a bit worried and I only shaked my head. Lillie run then over to us. ''Gladion...-'' ''You shouldn't be here,Lillie. These People are dangerous and you know this" He said and gave her a serious look. She just looked down because she know he was right. ''Anyways thank you'' I mumbled and looked up at him. He looked at me and again our eyes met each other. I had that Feeling I lost myself in his Smaragd green eyes. When I realised it I begun to blush and looked down. Why am I like this? ''Whatever...what is your Name?" He asked. ''Gladion,this is Moon'' Lillie said smiling and Gladion just gave her a short nod before he turned around to walk away.