the fault in her anus

one day shana saw adam's youtube channel. she watched his videos, day and night. basically like a fan girl. she was in love with him. she was an adaminator. little did she know, he was in love with her. so here is where the shadam journey begins. 

chapter one:

shana's POV:

it's a cold stormy night. ugh i hate chicago. but adam lives approximately 24 miles away from me so that is my only motavation she thought to herself. but-but he doesn't know i exist. bummer. should i try to call him? no-no, he would think i am a creeper. well i am... but he doesn't need to know that. a smile spreads across my face. i'll just keep it simple... comment on his page. next thing i know, "hi(:" has been commented on bethanysbrother's instagram.

adam's POV:

it's really dark outside but that doesn't keep me from playing hoops with my friends. i saw a lightning bolt in the distance. "bro, i think we should go in now" i said to luke as i walked inside; he followed my lead along with jason. i pulled out some pretzels for the guys and i to snack on. i pulled out my phone because they were attached to theirs. well jason at least, ever since he laid eyes on emilee, he hasn't stopped being in love with her. luke on the other hand, single and crushes on about every girl. he once said he liked shana and i almost beat the shit out of him because he knows i like her and he better keep his distance. so i clicked on the app instagram, logged off my personal and into my mota fan page. one new comment, probably from one my desperate followers, not that i don't like communicating with them and all, it just kind of gets annoying. but to my surprise, it was a comment from.. macbarbae07! a huge smile lot up on my face and luke hunched over to see what i was so cheery about. he seemed as jealous as tanya gets when someone else's rice and beans gets delivered before hers. "bro, she doesn't like you, she likes me" luke whispered. suddenly anger filled in all of my organs. after i commented "hi lovely :)" back to shana, next thing i knew i was tackling luke on the ground. for some odd reason i liked shana. a lot. and i didn't like it when other people claimed her. she was mine and only mine.