chapter 2

i haven't continued this in six years omg and im only gonna update it for shana but i basically have no ideas whatsoever so sry if this sucks

chapter 2:

shana's POV:

i woke up this morning to adam's comment "hi lovely" and i internally screamed. god this is the day i have been waiting for. i couldn't think of anything to say back so i decided that since we go to the same school i'd talk to him today.

i normally hate mondays more than anything but adam is what got me motivated. i quickly put on some dark wash high waisted shorts and a bethany mota crop top paired with some black wedges and grabbed a granola bar and headed towards the bus. 

i met up with my best friends, tanya and sammey but decided not to mention the exchange me and adam had, just for the sake for them getting their hopes up. 

they chatted amongst themselves but didn't bother to include myself. i was full of excitement, fear, and basically i was just one ball of butterflies. 

tanya and sammey decided to sit with each other in the front of the bus, which left me to sit by myself in the back. 

adam's stop is normally the one after mine, but we were about ten miles from school and i saw a tall brunette with wavy hair crashing in his face, running along side of the bus. it came to mine conclusion that it was adam samaha. finally, the bus driver stopped the vehicle and adam exhaustedly trudged down the isle. 

and then his eyes met mine. i was almost completely dazed into my fantasy until a deep voice said "is this seat taken" more like a beg than a question. i couldn't find the words to blurt out so i just finally came to earth and managed to say "no" with a half smile. 

he sat down fairly close to me and it came to my conclusion that i might be dreaming so i pinched myself, just to make sure. 

nope, this was real. 

it was a complete and udder silence, sort of peaceful, not awkward. "why do you do that" woke me from my thoughts. 

"do what?" i managed to ask with a little laugh. 

"do that with your hair-" before i had time to comprehend what he said, he pulled my long black bangs from peek of my eyes to behind my ears, to reveal a girl with big brown eyes who just happened to be me. 

"wow.." i blushed softly at his words. 

"you're beautiful" 

the bus came to a halt before i could reply. and adam's friend, jason, took him by the arm and pulled him off the bus quickly. 

i quickly cursed at myself for not saying anything worthwhile. ugh, i probably screwed it up. my one chance with my dream boy, and i blew it. "nice going shana" i muttered to myself before getting tapped on the shoulder by an unfamiliar hand. i spun around to find luke, adam's friend.

"hey" i said with a smile, a bit confused. 

"adam said he wanted to meet you on the roof, don't know what for, though" before walking away. 

i walked past the crowd of people to find the staircase that leads up to the roof. step by step, hoping that this wasn't just some prank. 

i finally made it to the top, with heavy breathing so adam turned around with a light smile on his face, "come sit" i did as i was told, maybe a little too close to him. 

"isn't this beautiful"

god, it's 6 am in chicago, how much more beautiful could the sky get at this time. i slowly muttered the word "yeahhhh" stretching out the h.

"kind of reminds me of you" he said. i froze at his words. as much time as i needed to form a sentence, his lips crashed into mine, he passionately started kissing me and i kissed back, which had just fulfilled the first thing on my bucket list.

***

can i get a hell yeah for shadam. nobody reads this omg but i hope it was good. this wasn't edited so pls ignore mistakes and tell me what u think!!! && today is tanya's birthday, can i get a HOO-YAH? HOO-YAH!