The popular guy and not so popular girl

I was walking home from a friend’s house by myself when I felt something or someone run their hand down my back and hug me from behind. I knew who it was already before I had turned around. I was right, it was Sean.

Sean kept on asking me to be his girlfriend eventually I just said yes as I didn’t like any of the other guys as much as I liked him. We never used to hang around each other; I mean we would but not exactly talk to each other. Somehow all of mine and Sean’s friends seemed to have found that we liked each other before we finally admitted it and started dating. I was the first to admit that I liked him at the same time I was scared of what he was going to say or do, surprisingly all he did was invitedme over to his room. Of course I said yes. I don’t really care if I break the College rules I mean both Sean and I are finishing college this month.

I knocked on the door, first is seemed as if no-one would answer so I started to walk away, when I heard someone say my name. It was Sean and standing next to him was another guy who had just moved in. Anyway he asked me if I had eaten dinner yet I said no. He asked for me to close my eyes and for me to put all of my trust in him. I followed his instructions. I opened my eyes and saw all of the College Campus and a table set for two covered in rose petals and surrounded by romantic candles. We ordered wine and our meals and got to talking about all kinds of things such as exes, favourite foods/drinks, celebrities and how we have liked each all of along  without the other one knowing. “I have a confession to make, Sean” I said nervously. “Well I don’t actually have a room at the campus.” “My parents are rich and built that big fancy place by the lake over there for me” “They also bought me a red Ferrari, which I don’t use all that much.” I explained. “Wow!” said Sean.

“Is there anything that you would like to do?” “Or anywhere you want to go?” he asked gently and politely. “No, not really, why?” “Did you have anything in mind?” I asked. “How about we leave town for the long weekend?” he asked in a polite manner “I would love to?” I said. “How about we leave tomorrow” I suggested. “Sounds fantastic” he replied.

“How about we go back to my place, so we don’t have to worry about anything or should I say you get into trouble?” “It only takes about 15 minutes to get to my place from the campus.”

We walked and held hands all the way back to my place. As soon as we arrived. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Anyway he stayed the night with me because I didn’t want to be by myself.

I woke up to a delicious breakfast in bed which I really liked and could get used to.

While I was finishing off my breakfast I heard the downstairs shower. So I got out of bed, put my dressing gown on and as I was heading downstairs I noticed that it was all real because mine and Sean’s clothes’ were scattered over the stairs.

The bathroom door was open, so I walked in and saw Sean in the shower. He began to ask me how breakfast was and that it was his mother’s original recipe. He then said randomly “I went back to my room to get some clothes.”

I went upstairs and collected the clothing and put it into the washing machine.

While I was waiting for the clothes to finish washing I went and packed for the weekend away with Sean.

Sean had gotten out of the shower and walked out with just a towel on and crept behind me silently while I was almost finished getting the clothes from the washing machine and hanging them up on the clothes horse in front of the heater.