chapter eight

"I need you right now"

He looked at me with a really shocked expression then he smiled and kissed me it was a sweet kiss but turned into a lustful one but it didn't take long for me to react to the kiss. He pushed me to the the middle of the bed not breaking the kiss he flopped his body on to mine I felt his hand go up my shirt I was kinda scared cuz i was still virgin and it seemed as if he had more experience. His fingers were playing with my nipples. A moan escaped from my mouth he broke the kiss, both of us were breathing hard. He smirked and took off his shirt i blushed a little and covered my face he quickly removed my hands and attacked my neck leaving purple marks he tugged on my shirt and I took it off, the cold air hitting my bare skin. He kissed my chest and started to suck on every part which left lots of purple marks and made me groan he unbuckled my pants and took them off I was really nervous. 

Knock Knock 

"ugh who could it be i'm trying to enjoy my meal" he said with an annoyed face he gave me a quick kiss before gabbing his shirt and putting it on and walked over to the door but before leaving he turned to me and said "ill be right back to finish what i started"  he smirked and walked out of the door I put my shirt on and walked over to the mirror and lifted my shirt and just stared at my stomach and my face "i'm such a pig why would Mark even want to date me i'm ugly worthless useless that's why Ryan broke up with me because i'm a fat ugly pig" i was gonna cry but i heard a door slam pretty hard from downstairs "what happening down there" I whispered to myself I walked over to the window and saw a pretty girl around her 20's walking to her car.

Mark POV

"ill be right back to finish what i started" I smirked at Alexander I closed the door behind me and walked downstairs I was still annoyed at who ever knocked on the door they ruined everything I had planned. I wanted to take Alexander's virginity and then spent time with him make him feel like I actually care about him and then break him like Ryan did Alexander dose't deserve to be loved by anybody hes a mistake that god created and put into this world. I walked to the door and opened it and I saw an ugly whore standing there my ex girlfriend she smiled "What the fuck do you what" her smile faded and turned into a frown  what a ugly cow i thought to myself  I looked at her with a disgusted face"I want to date again plz give me a second chance" I began to laugh and she looked confused "you wanna go out with me" I couldn't stop laughing 

"yea I still love you" she said with a sad expression I finally stopped laughing "In your dreams you dumped me for my brother and he chosed you instead of me and its bro's before hoe's you ruined his and my relationship I cant even go to family dinners without having a fight with him and now you wanna go out with me...never so go find someone else" I was angry and I slammed the door very hard. I walked upstairs and saw Alexander by the window I walked toward's him and kissing his neck now "hey Mark what happen down there and who was that woman" he looked at me with a confused face "ohh she was lost and needed help with directions" he believed it and walked to the bed a plopped down I laid down next to him and we cuddled it didn't take long for the slumber to take over....

Hope you guys enjoyed it ill try publishing more often make sure to vote sorry the chapter was short ill try to make them more longer.