Kings of the night : Part 2

That morning i got up and i did not see jack. Where could he be did they take him oh no did they kill him!? And then i heard a sound i didn't more i couldn't move. But then i heard him it was jack. Your up already. i ran up to him and give him a big hug. What missed me already i have been gone for a few seconds just to change my clothes. Really it felt longer. Oh jenny i told you i would never live you i meant it. Got it never.

Then he got out of my room so then i could get into my school clothes. We went to school together for the first time in 3 months. No one would stop looking at us it was like we were new or something. Jack everyone is looking at us. Oh really i did not realize. He just took me by my hand and we kept walking. Well this is my class room see you later. Wait jenny this is my class to. What. Yeah i changed them so hen we can be more time together.

He sat right next to me. I would not stop looking at him or thinking of him. the next thing i know school is over and we are at his home doing homework. Jenny are you ok? What yes why do you ask? Because you have not said anything since this morning. Really hmm i did not realize it. We got home and he decided to stay with me that  night like he did the last time. But this time it was different i felt safe and alive.

 And there i realized that i was starting to feel something for him that it was not friendship it was something more. But this feeling was frightening me and he knew something was wrong with me. Are you ok jenny?? Wa what oh never been better why do you ask. Because it looks like you saw a zombie. jaja no but i am in a room with a vampire. you are right about that but aim not going to do anything to you. i know but it feels different. Why do you say that? Because well i don't know i just do. 

Well then from now on you will feel safe every night. What?! Yeah i will be here until you tell me to stay away or unless something bad happens when you are with me and there i will live you forever. No! what. i don't want you to live me ever i don't think i would be able to live without you anymore. All my life i have waited for a reason and that reason is you jenny and i will never live you never. 

The next day we were going to school when jack just stopped walking. What's wrong jack what did you hear? He did not say anything just stayed there looking at me like i was died or if i was going to die. Jenny we have to get out of this path. But why?and then before he could answer me he was there the man who wanted to kill me. He was like jack but with white hair and with green eyes and lust that is what i think i saw because jack grabbed me so fast that i did not have time to see right.

 What are you doing here Zen? You didn't really think the we were going to let you live happily ever after. No i didn't but... But you thought that raining away or jaja you thought you can take me.. oh please your wick. Boys,boys stop don't you see her face the why she is. Ashes?! What are you doing here? What you really think he would have found you without me. Jack you really have changed eve sence you are with that! I have a name and its jenny! Jaja oh jack you got pet. Aim not his pet! Ashes jenny is not my pet she is my,my. Your what jack your lover... NO. She is my best fiend.

And i will protect her from you or anyone who get in my why. Ja you really forgot who you are jack your not one of them anymore you are one of us. I would understand if it was you want her for you self to eat but to be in love with her that just can't be. What! Yor in love with her i should have knew! you would not protect her other wise. What he is not he is just protecting me as a friend... right jack. Jenny we have to go before she kills you.  What but why would she kill me i did not do anything to her i don't even know her. That's when i looked up and her eyes were black they weren't like that when she come here. And then before i know it i did not see Zen or Ashes and then we were at jacks house.

What are we doing here we have to go to school!! No not today jenny today you are staying in my house. What! i can't stay here are you crazy my mom will kill me. its better if your mom kills you then Ashes! But i don't undertand why dose she want to kill me and why did that Zen guy say that you are in love with me! Your not. Wait and then it hit me like a wall. Wait she is mad and wants to kill me because she likes you doesn't she? Yes jenny she is in love with me she was the one hwo did this to me. What?! Yeah she did this to me so that i would be with her forever. But then when she realized that i did not love her the way she did she got so mad that she sent me back.

So that's why you were done for so long. yes jenny. But if you do not love her then its true what Zen said? You are in love with me. But why? Oh jemmy aim surprised you did not know. What? Jenny i was always there for you. yes i know your my bestfriend. Yes but ever since i met you i have been in love with you jenny. i just never has the guts to tell you. Oh jack you don't know how much i love you as well. i just never thought that you would love me and then when  you told me that you are a vampire i just thought that i was not good for you.

Oh jenny aim in love you. i want you with me and i will always will. and like i said i will never let anything happen to you i just don't know wha ti would do if something bad ever happens to you. Jack come down i trust you when you say that you will never let anything happen to me. As i looked at him knowing he was one of them all along and for some reason i feel safe when aim around him. and i know that he feels safe with me to. Even thow i can't protect him the way he will protect me. I have finally found the love of my life. And as he looked at me he came closer to me and kissed me i could not control myself and one thing led to another and we......it was amazing because he was so gentle and i felt the love that he had for me i could not help but to cry.

He looked at me so scared. Are you ok jenny? Did i hurt you? Would you like me to stop? No,no aim ok jack i just can't believe that aim eith you the man that i love. Oh jenny. As we were there it felt like a never ending dream. As i woke up he was still there it was not a dream it was real i jumped up and gave him a kiss at first he looked at me like what was happening but the he started to kiss me back. Jenny,jenny we have to go to school. Oh no not today let have the day off please. What would your mother say? Oh please what would my mother say if she sees you here with me and with no cloths on?

What ever do you mean jenny i have cloths on you are the one who dosen't have any cloths. What how did you do that so fast?! Vampire remember. Stupied jack. I mite be stupied but you love me. What makes you say that i never said that? Oh yes you did last night you kept saying it over and over again. Oh you. Before i could finish what i was going to say he kissed me again.