Chapter 2

Warning!!!! rough lemon ahead!!! and Rape, Actually if I'm being honest I don't know how to write a lemon so bear with me

Sangwoo POV

"Hahaha I heard you sweetheart, I was just thinking about all the freaky stuff I could do to you when we get home, oh and I have enough money to make it rain diamonds, my Angel," I told her holding the right side of her thighs moving my free hand under that ugly dress, "Sangwoo I didn't know you were so kinky...that is so hot!" the girl moaned. We pulled up to the house, "shit I forgot that I told Bum to make my dinner...I'll warn him" I told myself walking to door of the house, while the girl who I completely forgot her name was fixing her bra in the car and finally got out , "Alex go to your room and don't come out until I said so" I said loud enough to get Bum's attention "Who's Alex Sangwoo?" the annoying girl asked "Alex is my little cousin from Canada He is staying with me until my Aunt comes and picks him up tomorrow" I told her "Oh wow I never been to Canada, I heard a lot of great things about that place." she said back, "enough about that baby I'm feeling very h-o-r-n-y right now could you help me out?" I said whispering into her ears.

Time passed>>

"OH SANGWOO HARDER!!" the girl said as she left scratch marks on my back "FUCK baby girl your so TIGHT" I told her even though that was a lie she was loose like a wild goose, I wasn't using my strength because I didn't think she was worth it, but that gave me an idea. "You want me to go harder?" I said slowing down "Yes Sangwoo Harder" she said to me "Beg me then" I told her looking into her eyes "Please Sangwoo Fuck ME HARDER" she moaned. I smiled and started to go a little harder than before she started to moan even louder then before so I went even harder, "Ah Sangwoo slow down a little" she moaned "I thought you wanted me to go harder baby I haven't even showed you how hard I can actually go." I said smirking "Yeah but its starting to hurt Sangwoo" she said wiggling a little bit "To Bad I haven't came yet so...enjoy all of me" I said grabbling her hands and crossing them on each side of her body so she wouldn't move, I then began to go painful hard in her. "NO STOP IT IT HURTS" she cried and it made me hard even more, I felt wetness down in her entrance "See you like it you just Came for me, but I'm not done yet baby not even close" I said smiling "IT HURTS STOP IT " she cried "Not until I finish slut" I yelled "S-SLUT I'M NOT A SLUT YOU ASSHOLE" she yelled "Asshole? Asshole...great idea baby your so daring "Wait what?..." she said confused until she felt me leave that hole flipping her off her back and pulling her arms to the back enough to break them "AHHH YOU FUCKING PIECE SHIT" she cried out. Her face and shoulders where on the mat while I had her ass in the air "SANGWOO NO PLEASE STOP, I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL I PROMISE I WONT TELL A SOUL" she continued to yell, "How about...No" I said as I ramming inside her ass, that scream was what I was waiting for so high pitched and loud, Its missing something though....Bum...

"Alex come here now!!" I yelled, She looked at me like I was crazy "No don't bring Alex he's a child he doesn't need to see this!" she cried "Alex.is. Not. A. child." I told her smiling even wider, just in time Bum came into the room wearing the new Panda bear onesie I got him, "Y-yes Sangwoo?" he said looking at me and then the girl in front of me whom I'm still fucking. "Not a child...yes he is" she said back "Alex Please call the police!! Please help me!" she spoke again, "Alex take your onesie off and get in front of her" I told Bum but he hesitated for a second "Now damnit " I yelled at him, making him quickly take it off and limping in front of the girl. I grabbed her hair making her look at Bum "You will suck him off, if you bite him and he bleeds I'm killing you right here. B-Alex put it in her mouth and fuck her think of me when doing so."

Time Skip>>

The girl was a disappointment passed out on the third round Bum had to finish what she started. I wonder how that foreign girl would react if she was in the other girl's place. I ended up choking her to death and putting her in the basement's cooler for later you know the dead body could last four days before they start to smell until then that body is my sex doll. As I was heading back up stairs I swear I thought I saw a moving shadow in the corner of the room but nothing was there...maybe I'm tired.

Sphnx's POV

"Good Job Ghosgai, I saw everything" I said to my pet demon warrior "your free to sleep now my pup" I told him walking out of the kitchen "Hey Sphnx I'm HOME!!" Taelei yelled drunkly tripping over her own feet "Taelei I was kinda worried about you not coming home" I said lying to her, I knew where she was at she was fucking Izzy. What a cute pair they are. " Sphnx you where worried about me that's so sweeeeet" she sanged I rolled my eyes at the drunken girl and put her to bed. "Thanks Sphnx  " she told me before falling asleep. I had nothing better to do and I can't really sleep, so I started to watch her dreams, altering them little by little. "Don't worry Sangwoo you'll meet me real soon." I whispered sending it straight to him.