Cethany (A Connor Franta & Bethany Mota Fanfic)

CHAPTER 1

Bethany Mota was a small Cali girl when she moved to Minnesota over the summer, she was worrying about many things. All though she was a famous YouTuber, she wasn't sure how she was going to adapt to her new life. She didn't have to worry about school because she was 18 and applying for a college , besides either way.. She was homeschooled through highschool . People were already saying that her and famous Youtuber, Connor Franta were finally going to end up together since she was moving to his used to be hometown.  Bethany thought Connor was So cute! she liked the fact fans had already thought of a ship name ....Cethany

Bethany: "But, mom! Do we have to move??"

Bethany's Mom: "YES! It doesn't matter if you're a famous YouTuber who's known to live in cali but, we had to bring you with us! You can do your videos in our Minnesota backyard (; ."

Bethany: "Do you know what people are saying ?? Mom, I don't like Connor and that is not the reason we're moving to Minnesota!"

Bethany's Mom : "I know"

Bethany: "Everyone is saying we're moving to Minnesota just because I want Connor to like me!"

Bethany's Mom : "oh  honey, let's be real here, we all know you like him!"

                              CHAPTER 2

Dear Diary,

I love my mom and all  but she kinda gives me a hard time with the whole Cethany thing. Connor, has texted me before but being his goofy self, he said  "Haiii" instead of  "Hey". How did he get my number? He asked for it At vidcon last year...& that, is how the whole Cethany thing started! I don't even know, how the fans found out.

I would see Little Minnie Videos of " Cethany"  on YouTube, and most of them were  saying " They belong together because they're both funny cute and Connor has always said he likes a cute girl who is determined with a good sense of style  also funny , silly and mature."  What better way to describe myself!?!? OMG, I hope the fans are right!!!

GET YOUR THINGS !!!! THE MOVING TRUCK IS HERE ! Bethanys mom called out.

That's when I had a smart idea!! 

"Hey mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can I move in with O2L?"

" What moving in with a bunch of boys?? I don't think so honey."

" Okay mom , you were right I do have feelings for Connor  ! If I move in, I might get a chance with him !!! "

"No. You're too young for him ! He's 21 You're 17."

" I'm turning 18 In a couple of months I promise I won't take it to far until I officially turn into an adult. Just Please let me move in!?"

"okay"

"YES! Thankyou so much mom!!!!!!"

                              2 hours later

                     (on the phone with Kian)

Beth: Hey Kian!

Kian: Hey Betherss Wattsup?

Beth: I was wondering if I could move in?? 

I could here whispering from Connor in the background, he seemed....excited...