When You Love Someone

A/N: HIYA GUYS!!! I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR 145K READS! I honestly can't believe my story got so popular! I remember when 20 views was a lot to me! So thank you all so much! If there's anything you guys want, like a specific story request, a Q&A...

A/N: HIYA GUYS!!! I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR 145K READS! I honestly can't believe my story got so popular! I remember when 20 views was a lot to me! So thank you all so much! If there's anything you guys want, like a specific story request, a Q&A, or anything in general, I'd be happy to do it! OMLOML I AM JUST SHOOK AT MY READS! LITERALLY QUAKING IN MY TRASHY CONVERSE! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

ALSO IF YOU'RE WONDERING, YES I DID MAKE THE PICTURE ABOVE. IDK WHY I WAS REALLY BOREDDDD.

Lucy watched the Sabertooth team's stand, her eyes filled with worry. She was proud of Fairy Tail's advance in the games, but she was really worried about Sting and Rogue...She knew what their master was like. He was a beefy man, who could quite possibly rival a rino. He was power-obsessed, and would beat up and kick out members that lost. Lucy growled at the thought, remembering the events from the previous night. Yukino, a ex-Sabertooth mage, had offered her her keys to her. Lucy, of course had denied them. She heard about how Yukino's master had kicked her out for losing to Kagura of Mermaid Heel.

Lucy had comforted her, and assured her that she was an amazing celestial wizard. She even offered for Yukino to join Fairy Tail. Yukino had been hesitant, and had said she would have to think about it. 

Erza and Cana had just out-shone Sabertooth's mage in Pandemonium and the magic power reader. Lucy was reverberating with pride...but she could see Sabertooth's master fuming from afar.

"Next, we have Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail Team B, versus Alexei from Raven Tail!" 

Lucy blinked out of her thoughts when Wendy tugged on her cerulean blouse. 

"Look Lucy! Laxus is fighting!" She exclaimed, pointing at the stoic Laxus.

"Good luck Laxus! You better win!!" Lucy cheered, earning a slight twitch of his lips.

"Competitors step forward! Let the battle begin!" 

"A mysterious member of my old man's guild. Nice mask. Pray tell me who you really are?" Laxus asked, but was cut off when a punch nailed him in the head. Lucy gasped in shock when Laxus tumbled to the ground. Her toes curled with anticipation, as she nervously watched the battle.

She walked forward, ignoring her team members shocked expressions at the match. She gripped the railings and stared intensely at Laxus, who was getting his ass kicked.

"Stay strong Laxus! Come on you can do this! I believe in you!" Lucy yelled. She watched desperately, as Laxus continued to lose. Something was wrong. Laxus was stronger than this...it had to be an illusion...it just had to be! Laxus was fighting...she knew it.

~Meanwhile with Laxus~

"Come on, I'm offering you a way to emerge victorious from what is otherwise a hopeless situation," Ivan drawled. 

"If you dare to refuse my terms...your illusion won't be the only one getting a thrashing.." Ivan continued threateningly.

"Tch...you think you can scare me...you better think again, old man," Laxus replied coldly, glancing up at Lucy who was watching the match with anticipation.

Laxus's expression steeled, and he got into a fighting position.

"It's no wonder the old geezer gave up on you. Come at me...all of you. If you're an enemy of Fairy Tail's master, then that makes you my enemy too," He spat out, his eyes cold and calculating. 

"I think it's about time for your father to teach you an important lesson!" Ivan roared, grinning sadistically.

"The guild standing before you was created for one reason only...to take down Fairy Tail, once and for all."

All the members surrounding Ivan giggled, making the tension thicken. Laxus was tensed up, and prepared to attack. He glared hatefully at all of them, his eyes filled with determination. 

********************************

"Next time you pick on a little girl, you better make sure I don't hear about it!" Laxus yelled, kicking Obra with a lightning enhanced kick.

Ivan stared in shock. His advanced squad...was going down?!

Nullpudding dashed at Laxus, trying to hit him with his spell, needle blast.

"As for you, Gray sends his regards!" He shouted, punching him so hard he made a crater in the ground.

Then Kurohebi snuck up behind him, with his usual creepy smile plastered on his face.

"Tch...get lost loser!" He shouted, sending out a flash of lightning.

"I got you now, Blondie!" Flare yelled mainacially, sending out her long hair to wrap around Laxus. He glared angrily at her.

"This is for Lucy!" He sent out a lightning dragon roar. She screeched with fear, and fell to the ground

"I don't know what your goal is here, and frankly I don't care. But there's only one thing you're getting for all your trouble. Pain!" Laxus snarled, stalking towards his father.

"No-Wait! I am still your father!" You would hurt your own father? I'm your own flesh and blood!" Ivan pleaded pathetically, making Laxus raise a brow.

"Fairy Tail is my only family now!" He countered, his footsteps confident.

"Then you'll share in there doom you pathetic ingrate!" Ivan screeched, sending out his paper dolls to attack Laxus.

"Anyone who threatens Fairy Tail, gets no mercy from me!" Laxus ran towards him, punching him so hard Ivan was knocked out.

The illusion fell, and Lucy smiled, happy tears pricking her eyes. She knew he could do it...

*****************************

Lucy and Laxus were sitting together by the water, as Lucy had dragged him there to talk.

"Sooo Laxus..." He stared at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Wanna go swimming?" She asked with a grin. He rolled his eyes at her.

"Was that the reason you wanted to come out here?" He asked.

"Yes..."

"Oh my gosh Lucy...you're a piece of work."

"Hey!" She used her water magic to toss him into the ocean, and watched him come to the surface sputtering for air. She started giggling, her laugh went from cute little giggles, to full out laughter. She looked up suddenly when a drop of water hit her skin. She looked up and saw a pissed off Laxus. She smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry about that Laxus..." She started to scoot away, but before she could get away, he picked her up, earning a squeal from her.

He tossed her into the water, and she came to the surface giggling.

"I guess I deserved that..."

Lucy and Laxus stayed out a bit longer, before deciding to return to the hotel. When Lucy got back to her room, she suddenly realized something. She had totally forgotten the whole reason she had dragged Laxus to the ocean. She was going to confess...god why was it so easy to distract her?