Andrews Daughter!

It's been 10 years since I've been in a orphanage. Some  man is coming today to adopt one of us. I never get adopted because I'm not a baby I'm 14 about to be 15 in November. Here's miss perfect Megan she bullies me I have missed a lot of adoptions because of her. I have to get ready before he comes.

                        I put on a cameo short sleeve shirt and some dark blue Jean shorts(not wear me butt hangs out) and put on my black converse. When I started walking the steps Megan asked  if I was going to see who was going to get adopted I said yes she said I'll be the one getting adopted.

                    The guy walked in the doorway I could tell who he was it was Andrew Lincoln from the walking dead we all used to watch it then we watched all the seasons so we stopped. I was on the way corner were nobody could see me I felt safe there that I didn't move a inch.

           The man walked up to me and said " hi I'm Andrew who are u?" I answered back saying "Hey I'm Cheyenne". After that he walked away I felt like I messed up big time so I started going up the stairs then Mrs. Robson yelled" Cheyenne pack your bags!!!".

                 I was so excited I tripped over a couple of stairs I packed my stuff really fast. When I went down the stairs Megan looked devilish to me, I just ignored her and went in the car. The first thing I asked Andrew was Are You Serious!!. He looked concerned at me giving me like a drunk look because I asked him that.

           When we were in the car I saw Megan chasing me down in the car. Andrew said that must of been your best friend and in my head I was thinking what is wrong with you unless I must be dreaming she is not close to a normal friend so why a best friend.

                 When we started heading farther down it Atlanta I could remember that I've been down here before m-y  p-a-r-e-n-t-s used to abuse me in those woods. There favorite part was the vine down there was wire and they would tie me to it and push me as hard and how far they can. That's horrible Andrew said Why would they do that? I don't know I answered.

            So we got to the house and I guess Andrew had boys over one had brown hair and blue eyes the second one had blond hair and blue eye. They both were really cute!

          Sorry Cheyenne this is Chandler and the other one is Sam Daniels they had to burrow my x-box controller because Sam broke his. The first one to walk up to me was Chandler he said Hey but  nervously and Sam said hi but he was nervous.

                ( Chey-Cheyenne  C-Chandler  S-Sam )

                      C-so your Andrews daughter!

                     Chey-  Yes I am! Do u guys like skate boarding?

                       S- I love skate boarding!   C-Me too!

                     Chey- I love it to! How old are u guys?

                       C- I'm 14

                       S- I'm 15

                      Chey- I'm 14! So are u guys single? (blushing)

                       C- I'm single and I like somebody now!