return

"regular talking"
:thinking:
《spell or jutsu》
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

it has been the first month wait for the finals. no one has seen naruto sasuke lee kiba shino hidan and shikamaru for the entire month and three weeks and people were worry.

at the training ground we last seen naruto and his friends at there was a a blinding light and stood there were the seven missing people, but they have change.

naruto now the biggest of the group by 3 inches was wearing a white scarf and a black vest. he had strange black symbol on his left for arm. the first was a Dragon making an infinity sign in multiple colors. the next was a skull with horns and bat wings on the back and the same multiple color sceam. and the final one was the kanji for gods and the same colors as the other 2. he had on black short pants, with multple pockets,the reached to just bellow his knees and wrapping started to take over. he had on black ninja sandals. his hair has grown a bit to look like his father and he had a body of a swimmer or runner.

sasuke was the same but with different clothes. he had on a black and red muscle shirt and a pair of black and white shorts that looked the same as naruto's but didn't have bandages. he wore black timber glasses and his hair was flat on his head. with a swimmers/runner body aswell. black sandalas

(they all have swimmers/runner body's but naruto is more difine)

shino now had no glasses that allowed people to see his emerald green eyes. he had on a dark grey/balck body suit that had a mask that covers his lower face. the body suit had a little green making the symbol of a butter fly on his back and some vines going on his chest. black sandal

hidan had on a light grey and lavander long sleeve jacket with a moon and lavender sweat pants. his hair grew a bit to the small of his back. and grey sandals

kiba had on a loose fitting black shirt with a full silver moon on the back and grey clouds. he had dark grey sweat pants that went tyet at his ancals and a pear of light grey nija sandals. arkamaru grew to the height of kiba's knee. and gain a gray/silver coat.

lee had the same clothes but a darker green and brown sweat bands. on his back was a symbol of a fist that was gold and silver lightning around it.

shika (wears shippuden cloths)

(naruto 5ft 3in. others 5ft)

and then three more people apeared a

(loki in his suit but he has lion tale and ears natsu same but with scales on his neck fist and lower legs kuruma looks like minato but with fox ears and nine tails )

"man we were in the spirit world for 31 years and it was only a month" stated naruto in a deal vioce. "we better tell gramps we are back and about our powers" he seen the others stiffen scared "I will not let anything happen to my mates. so stay calm" he said with a smile that calmed them down and they all walked to the tower.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《

next explanations and powers