*One*

Skylar's POV:

I looked down at the test...
"P-positive?" I asked myself. Tears started forming in my eyes, both scared and happy. I took the test and walked out of the bathroom. "Its negative right?? Plz say its negative." My boyfriend Jared said shaking. "Positive" I said. He looked at me and sat down head in his hands. I sat down next to him.. "Are you mad?" I asked. He looked at you and paused... "No" he said and put his head in his hands. I knew it was a lie were both 16 and have no clue how to take care of a child.

He stood up.. "I'll call you later." And walked out. I laid down pillow filled with tears and the test in my hand. "Honey what happened? Jared just left." My mom said. "Positive the test is positive!" I shouted. "What test?" She asked confused. "Im pregnant mom." I said and handed her the test. She looked at it and embraced me in a hug. "Its okay, your father and I will help you. Will Jared?" She asked. "He said he'd call me back later to talk." I told her and wiped away my tears. My mom took the test and walked downstairs to tell my father. That evening I constantly looked at my phone waiting for Jared to call. " Skylar, he'll call just give him time okay?" My mom said rubbing my back. "What if he doesn't, then he'll never have met his own daughter or son." I said. "Sky, he'll call." my dad said. That night you waited.

The next day I waited... And waited...and waited.

A week went by of waiting...

A month...

Two months...

He never called...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated 2/26/18

First chapter a success bitches!! Definately updating regularly!

Oh and Ppsstt, guess what... Thats my art work☝☝ I just passed my 2 year art class for painting and sketches! That painting took me exactly 2 months.

{Stay up to date on my Instagram} @bhad.dolans

{and feel free to check out my personal account} @x._hanna.x_

{Maybe even my Snapchat}
@bubblebuddies_2 *warning I post some pretty dumb funny posts so if your looking for a funny carefree dumbass check it out!

And uhh... PEACE✌💜