*Twelve*

Ethan POV:

"WAKE UP!" I hear Skylar tell and jump right on me.

"5 more minutes" I said and rolled over. "Ethan we can't we have to plan for my baby turning three!" She said shaking me. "Wait what?" I asked sitting up. "Daylins birthday is April 3rd so let's get a move on!" She said putting shoes on.

"Wow the only question I haven't askes was when your guys birthday is." I said. "Well Daylin is April 3, and mine is September 27." She said pulling me out of bed. "Whens yours?" She asked. "December 16." I said hugging her. "Come on pretty boy get ready." She said walking out.

Skylar POV:

I walked into Daylin's room to see her picking out her clothes. "Momma I like this!" She said pointing to a baby pink long sleeve, with black shorts, and white shoes. "You really getting better at matching baby" I said getting her dressed. "So you know what happens soon right?" I asked. "Im turning Three!" She said holding up three fingers. "Thats right, guess where were going." I told her. "Get me presents?" She asked. "No, picking out decorations" Ethan said. "Ill take pink,pink,and pink." She said putting on her shoes. "Anything the princess wants." Ethan said...

"So princess palace, or Minny mouse?" I asked her. "I want princess palace" she said. Ethan grabbed all accessories. "Wait daddy I want Minny mouse... No princess pa-... Wait idk." Daylin said. "Okay well how about we just get plain pink. No designs. Just pink." I told her. "Yeah I want pink." Daylin said. Ethan put back all princess palace and grabbed all pink things.

After getting all the decorations we left and met up with Grayson for lunch.

"Baby?" I ask her. "Yeah momma?" She asks. "What would you like for your birthday?"
"What?! Daylin your birthday?!" Grayson said excitedly sarcastic. "Yup I'm gonna be three" she told him. "Sooo?? What you have in mind?" I asked her. "Umm, idk." She said. "Thats not surprising you have every toy" Grayson told her. Ethan then stood up and adjusted his shirt, "well I have a early birthday surprise." He said. "Ohh yay! What is it?" Daylin asked. "Its more of a family surprise but its for you to enjoy." He told her handing her a piece of paper. "Whats that say right there?" He asked pointing to a word. "Dd-isn- ne-y... Disney. Wait were going to disney for my birthday?!" She screamed. "Shh, not just disney." Ethan said. "C.r.u.i.s.e?" she spelled. "Ethan you didnt." I asked.

"Oh but I did." He said and pulled out three more papers. "Yo this is sick bro!" Grayson said. "Ethan I-" he cut me off. "I wanted to. Its for her" he said. "Thank you Ethan." I told him.

We continued with eating when Daylin said something.

"Mommy why does that girl have a boyfriend?" She asked pointing to a girl and her brother playing at another table. "Oh baby thats her brother." I told her. "Whats a brother?" She asked. "A sibling someone you can be best friends with and play with." Ethan told her. "Why dont I have a brother?" She asked. It was silent. Ethan gave me a look. "Umm because your all I need at the moment." I told her. She gave me a sad look. "Day its okay maybe one day you'll get a brother or a sister." I told her putting her hair behind her ears and kissing her cheeks. She looked back at them and they were leaving. Then tears came.

Ethan POV:

"Awe Daylin..." I said and picked her up letting her cry in my chest. "Great" Skylar said and put her head down. Grayson rubbed her back and hugged her. He gave me a look and I knew I had to fix this. "Here Day go with Gray." I said to her handing her to Grayson. I grabbed Skylar's hand and pulled her outside.

The minute we were outside she broke. "Baby its okay shes too young" I told her hugging her. "Its not that Ethan, its just I always wanted her to have a sibling someone she can grow up with and have by her side along the way." she said wiping her tears. "Hey..." I said and lifted her head. "Give us time I promise you, I will give you everything you need and want." I lifted her hand up and showed her promise ring. "I made you a promise and I'm not breaking it. I will replace this ring with a marriage ring and I will supply you with all the kids you want." I told her. She laughed. "You good?" I asked her. "Im good, thank you." She said and pecked my lips.

I see Daylin slowly walk toward us Grayson not far behind her. Her head hung low to his her red puffy eyes. "Come here baby" I said and she ran into my arms. "I just want a brother or sister." She cried. "Hey... I promise you'll get one or both one day okay?" I asked. "Why not now?" She asked. "Baby it takes time." I told her. "Im gonna be alone." She said. I saw Skylar break down again. I had both my girls crying and it broke me. Grayson comforted Daylin while I handled Skylar. "Baby if its too much we dont have to wait." I whispered. "I just hate her feeling like that." she said. "Whatever you wanna do baby your the one who will be doing most work and I'll be the one making sure all three of you are safe." I whispered back. She looked up at me. "Thank you." She whispered and looked back down.

We were on our way home when I looked in the backseat to see my girls all cuddled up asleep. I turned back forward. "She wants another?" Grayson asked. "Yes and so do I. I made my promise and these girls mean the world to me I'll give and do anything to make them happy." I told him. "Good for you bro." He said and nudged my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated 4/16/18

Where tf have i been?!? srry i been keeping you all waiting.

Also... Im sorry if you are expecting some kind of dirty smut but me personally I'm not good at it and I want this book to be good sooo.. Im just going to let you guys imagine whatever or however it goes down with the baby making😊😉

Stay up to date on my Instagram} @bhad.dolans

{and feel free to check out my personal account} @x._hanna.x_

{Maybe even my Snapchat}
@bubblebuddies_2 *warning I post some pretty dumb funny posts so if your looking for a funny carefree dumbass check it out!

And uhhh... PEACE✌💜