Chapter 1: Saved By The Bell

*8:00* The bell rings for school to start.
I stumbled into school, trying to hide my self from society. I hate people looking at me or staring at me, because I'm a little different. For example I'm not a spoilt brat who lies the attention like most people. I hide in the corners of the school never really show my face unless it's for class.

"Hey watch out, nerd!" A jock slams my books onto the floors and shoved me into the wall. I pick my books up and walk over to my locker head down like I'm a shaming puppy or something.
As I try to get into my locker my hands are shaking from people shoved into a wall and landing on my wrists, which are now bright red. "God Thanks!" I kinda say that a little too loud, because near enough everyone is staring at me.
All of a sudden the front doors slam open like a force of magic opened them, the populars walked in. As always two guys and mountains of girls following by them or around them. There's Tom Bridge and Sam Wood, they are gorgeous but are also such dicks. They are like one girl to another after each other.

"Wait what!" My tiny little brain is dying whilst screaming with excitement and confusion. Sam Wood is looking directly at me, I turn my face away to hide my cheeks going red and to hide the fact that I'm secretly smiling and shoving my face into my locker.
8:30 The Bell Goes.