AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey people who's reading this. Ok, you don't really have to read this, but there are a few things I want the people who are reading this to know, so here I go. Alright, this story has The Flash in it, and if you don't know who he is, he's a super hero dude that can run super fast, like faster than the speed of light. I'm taking those characters, but other than that, NOTHING else is copied, just to let you people know. The plot is different, the powers are different, everything else is different except for S.T.A.R labs, Caitlin, Cisco, and Barry or The Flash. 

This is a big one. Imagine this story like a show you watch on Netflix. Also this story has point of views between Barry and Elina. This story takes place after the third season. Also, since this is fan-fiction, I'm gonna pretend that Barry and Iris are not married. So you just have to remember that THIS IS AFTER THE THIRD SEASON AND BARRY AND IRIS ARE NOT MARRIED.

Also, if you like this story and followed me, there are other places to find me like on Instagram. My username is allisonchang3404, YouTube, my YouTube name is Happyfrogday. It would be great if you subscribed. I play roblox, so I'm there, my username is also happyfrogday. And yea, without further waiting, flip to the next page, and journey through the world of The Bolt.