Chapter 7

Later that night........

Me and Leon was riding in the car on our way back to the hotel from having dinner with everyone and it was a silent ride you couldn't hear anything but the music from the Aux cord playing until he broke the silence "so are you excited?" He asked still looking ahead "about?"I said not wanting to have a conversation with him right now because I was in Deep thought"don't do that.. when I'm tryna make conversation with you don't blow me off like that you know what the fuck I'm talking about"he said gripping the steering wheel turning to look at me for a quick second but noticing that I wasn't paying attention and soon pulled over and cut the car off "what are you doing ?"I asked"you don't hear me talking to you?" He said turning in his seat so now he was facing me"I'm sorry I was in deep thought now can we continue this drive so we can get ready and I won't be late to my own party"I said and he sighed in frustration"yeah whatever "he said starting the car up and then snatching my phone and putting it in his pocket before starting to drive again" really?" I asked annoyed"yup you wanna ignore me when I'm trying to have a conversation with you..you gone ignore who ever you texting to not just me"he said finally pulling up to the hotel and parking. He got out and came around to open my door helping me out then shutting it after I was all the way out.
We travelled in the elevator for awhile before we reached our floor and he got the key out and opened it going right to the room with me hot on his heels" how long are you gonna be upset with me?" I asked him" I'm not upset" he said pulling his shirt over his head"yes you are or else you wouldn't be talking to me stupid"I said walking over to him "well maybe you shouldn't act stupid when I'm talking to you"he said unbuckling his pants and sliding them off" I wasn't I told you I was in deep thought I don't like you being mad at me"I said " and I don't like being mad at you"he said pulling me onto his lad so now I was straddling him..I begin to kiss him softly.

"We can talk about it when we get back tonight"I said in between kisses"you promise "he said kissing back with his hands on my lower back"yes I promise" I said getting up but not before giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

I walked to the big box that had the dress in there that I'm suppose to be wearing and opened it and I was so amazed"OMG baby this dress is beautiful how much did you spend on this"I said taking it out the box" that doesn't matter all that matters is that you have the best 16th birthday ever"he said walking to me taking the dress out of my hands"now go shower we don't want you to be late for your own party now would we" he said laying the dress on the bed"I love you"I said standing " I love you to" he said kissing me softly before I went to shower.

15 minutes later..........

Me and Leon was dressed and now heading out to go to my party he helped me to the Limo that the driver was in and helped me in and getting in after me"Good evening boss.good evening ms." The driver said"good evening Wesley"we both said before he pulled off going to my party.

Arrived

Leon got out first then helped me out and all I saw was flashing light and people cheering half of them I new half of them I didn't

He held my hand as we walked through the doors only to see migos performing and that's when I saw my best friend and my parents nem waving me over so that's were I headed"babe I'm about to go use the bathroom "he said kissing my cheek"okay I'll be at the table

I walked over and sat down next to my mom and dad as they hugged
Me we were at the top In the V.I.P section and from there you could see the crowd and Dae dae and Dasha dancing together

"Um excuse me I have to go use the restroom "tiana said and got up and left to me she was acting strange but I let it go "hey sweetheart were gonna go now and let you enjoy your night we love you"my mom and dad said kissing separate cheeks "ok I love you guys to make it to your hotel safely"I said getting up and hugging both of them

With that they left and I was at the table alone so I just got on my phone"hey birthday girl can I get you something to drink "I heard somebody say "no I'm fine I said continuing to type on my phone"you sure you don't look fine"he asked again"look I said I'm fi- "I said but stopped in my tracks once I seen it was Quavo"you ok ma?you look stressed" he said sitting in front of me "yeah I'm fine thanks for asking " I said "oh really if you were really fine then you wouldn't be sitting here"he said looking deeply in my eyes"excuse me I'll be right back"I said going to the bathroom because Leon was taking longer than usual"and I'll be right here waiting for you"he said winking at me.

Tiana P.o.v

After I excused my self I went to the males bathroom because I was so horny and I needed some dick right now.

I walked in the restroom and waited for Leon to open the door and pushed Leon right back in the stall then locked the stall door and began to kiss him but he instant pushed me off"what the fuck is you done girl I don't want you and ain't you pregnant "he spat angrily "and that's exactly why I need you inside of me"I said pulling up my dress and begin kissing him"girl get off me "he said pushing me once more"I just rubbed my ass on his man hood
And I could feel him getting hard"if luaryns not taking care of you then let me I said unbuckling his pants then unzipping them and pulling them down .

I immediately threw him on the toilet and got on top of him and slid him inside of me before he could push me off again"aaawww fuck" he groaned as I bounced up and down on his dick "take this pussy daddy "I moaned and began bouncing on his dick as his grunts and my moans filled the bathroom and this went on for about and hour before the bathroom door opened and I heard Lauryn call Leon's name and he immediately pushed me off him and pulled his pants up.

I felt bad after wards I just forced my best friends boyfriend into having sex with me I ain't gone lie it was good but now I'm in trouble.

Lauryn P.o.v

I called Leon's name as I walked in the stall and heard moaning and grunts which sounded like Leon so I just walked back out the stall and waited outside of the bathroom and I couldn't believe my eyes he was walking out fixing his clothes "Lauryn I-"he begin
"YOU KNOW WHAT SAVE IT AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU...YOU WERE SUPOSE TO BE MY BESTFRIEND" by now all eyes was on us and Quavo ,Dae dae, Ty rell , and Ty Shawn was walking towards us "Lauryn I'm sorry I didn't mean it"Tiana said starting to cry

"Awe nah don't cry now bitch I got something for you to cry about "I said and took a near by drink out of somebody's hand and threw it at her head causing it to shatter and her to start screaming crying and it was so much blood
Coming from her head as people ran to her.

I grabbed another one and threw it at Leon but he ducked causing it to shatter and I was about to grab another one but was pulled away by someone and while I was being pulled away I could hear my brother telling the DJ to play some music and him telling everybody to continue they night as paramedics rushed In.