Goodbye L.A

(DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO YET)

This was the night. The night that I feared the most...the night that I had to pack up by bags and live on my own. I've dreamed of this day for so long, I can't believe it. I tried my best to put on a smile for my mom and dad, but I failed miserably and started ugly crying in the middle of the airport. 

"Alright Lily stop crying now you're gonna make me cry, you have you passport?"

"Yes mom, I have it right here"

"And do you have----"

"Yes mom, I have my blanket right here and everything else I need. We double checked before we left the house remember?"

"Lils you're forgetting something....come here and give us a hug"

I hugged my parents and my sister goodbye.  

As I started walking to my gate I hear, "Say hi to Mason for me when you get there!" my sister shouted.

I waved at her and flashed her a smile as I walked to my gate.

Well this is it... Goodbye L.A ;(

After waiting for an hour, we were finally able to board the plane. Luckily, no one sat next to me, so I got to sit in the window seat. 

(PLAY THE VIDEO)

Each minute I spent on that plane, I just kept missing home even more. I put on my headphones and started listening to home by Michael Buble. I cried a bit and managed to fall asleep. 3 hours later I woke up to the pilot telling us we just landed in Fort Worth. 

I walked out of the airport and there was Mason waiting in his Dad's old chevy. He still had that stupid smirk on his face that he's had since he was 5. 

A.N ahhhhh I'm really sorry if this sucked I had to make an introduction somehow. This is my first story so I apologize in advance for any mistakes that I have and will make. I know it's a bit confusing but I will go more in depth about Mason in the next part. I'll try and update every week.