Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my ring tone "Team" by Lorde. I had 2 new text messages. One from Liz and one from Alex. Alex? I don't even have his number.. He must of added it while I wasn't looking. Why would Alex text me anyway? I understand Liz texting me because, duh, she's my best friend. I decided to look at them.

The Best Person Ever, Liz (: (She put that as her name): Want to go to the mall later?

I quickly replied:

Sure! I was already planning on going anyway! (:

I checked Alex's message and laughed at the name he put in for himself.

From: Alex Is Sexy (; : You looked nice last night. When are we going to work on our project again? I want to see you.

That's weird.. I replied back with:

Thank you? We can work on it tomorrow or something, I'm busy today.

The best person ever, Liz (: : Okay! How's 1 sound?

I replied:

Yeah that's fine. (:

I better go get ready now. First I pick out my clothes for the day. A sparkly pink shirt from Rue 21 with a pair of light blue skinny jeans. Then I get into the shower, wash my hair and body and get out. I put on my clothes and put on a little makeup (eye shadow and eyeliner) and then curl my hair. The clock now reads 12:00.

I walk down stares and look for something to eat. Looking in the fridge I realize there is nothing in there.. Hmm I guess I'll go out to eat for lunch. I call Liz to ask her if she wants to go with because it's very boring and lonely going out to eat by yourself.

"Hello?" Liz answers.

"Hi! Wanna go to Taco Bell or something before we go to the mall?" I ask her.

"Yes. Taco Bell sounds amazing right now. I'll be over in about 5 minutes to pick you up." She tells me before hanging up. I decided to go outside and wait for her. Man, I really need to get my license.. Like seriously who doesn't have their license at 17? Maybe I'll go take the test sometime..

Just then I see Liz's red camero pull into my driveway. I wave at her and then walk to her car and get in.

"Hey Liz!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Ash!" She exclaimed back. "Ready to go to Taco Bell?"

"Hell yeah!" I said. On the ride there we sang along to the songs that came on the radio.

We arrived at Taco Bell and we each ordered 2 of the Doritos Locos Tacos because those are just THE best.

After we ate our tacos we headed to the mall to buy some clothes. When we got there I suggested going to Forever 21 first, because they have really cute clothes. We bought some stuff there and then we split up to go to different stores and we were gonna meet in the center of the mall at 3. I shopped around at Debs, Rue 21, and zumies. I got some really cute clothes and 2 pairs of Vans. I already had a pair but come on they're Vans... So now I have a black and white pair, a red pair and a light blue pair. It soon turned 4 and I met Liz at the center of the mall.

"What did you get?" She asked. I handed her my bags and she handed me hers. I looked in her bag. "These outfits are cute!" I told her smiling.

"So are yours!" She told me.

We left and went back to my place to watch a movie. When we got there I asked her "Wanna invite anyone over to watch movies with us?" 

"Sure! I'll invite Claire and  Kaleb over." She said excitedly. Kaleb is Claire's boyfriend, and Liz and I are also good friends with him.

"Okay, awesome." I replied. She took out her phone and dialed Claires number. While she was doing that I went into the kitchen to make enough popcorn for all 4 of us because I knew they were gonna come over. They fucking love me.

"She said they will be over in 5!" Liz yelled to me since I was in the kitchen and she was in the living room. She's lazy like that.

"Okay! I'm making us all popcorn!" I yelled back to her.

"Yay! Will you also make something to eat? I'm starving!"

I groaned. "No! The fridge is empty, I need to go to the store." I yelled. Man, I should probably just go in there because if I yell anymore I'm going to lose my voice. Okay probably not but I'm getting tired of yelling.

"Then order something!" She yelled to me. I walked in there with the popcorn because I really don't wanna yell again like I just stated.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Pizza is fine." I took out my phone and dialed Papa John's number and ordered 2 pizzas, pepperoni, because it's me and Liz's favorite. And a cheese one for Claire and Kaleb. They told me it'd be here in 10 minutes.

"It'll be here in 10 minutes." I told Liz. She nodded her head as to say "okay". Just then Claire and Kaleb arrived.

"Yay, you guys are here!" Me and Liz said at the same time. Yeah, we do that sometimes.. It's kinda weird. But cool, you know?

"Hey" They both said. Not at the same time though, separately.

"Oh guys I ordered pizza. Hope you guys like cheese because that's what you're getting." I told Claire and Kaleb.

Claire was the first to say something "I love cheese you know that."

Then Kaleb said "I hate cheese. What were you thinking Ashley?!" He said pretending to be mad but we all knew he was just joking and we laughed.

"Well then you don't get any!" I joked back. He just laughed.

Soon after the pizza's arrived. We sat there and ate while trying to decide what movie to watch. Our choices were The Notebook, Endless Love, or Ride Along. It honestly doesn't matter to me which one we watch anyway. "We should watch Ride Along" Kaleb said.

"Alright, anyone against watching it?" Claire and Liz shook their heads.

"Okay, we'll watch it. It looks like it'd be good anyway. I haven't watched it yet so I wouldn't really know-"

Kaleb cut me off by saying "Oh, just shut up and put in the movie."

I pretended to look hurt and put a hand on my chest. "Kaleb, That hurt." See we have a weird friendship we pretend to insult each other but we're actually good friends. I mean who doesn't joke around with their friends like that though? Anyway, I put in the movie. Kaleb wouldn't shut up throughout the whole entire movie. He never knows when to shut up. And he told me to shut up earlier... ha. I'm the one who needs to shut up. I do love him but he gets annoying sometimes. I kicked them out of my house because I wanted to take a nap. Yes, I take naps sometimes... Don't judge me. I hugged them all goodbye and told them we should all do something tomorrow again.

A/N: Sorry that this is a little short, and probably boring but it'll get more interesting. :)