➵♡ Natsu Dragneel

(Y/N)

"I pick...Natsu."

Natsu's face lit up in happiness and relief. He ran over to me and tackled me in a bear hug.

"I won't ever let you down, (Y/N)!" The fire breather let go of me and smiled widely.

I smiled back at him, I turned my attention to Gray, he smiled. But his eyes showed sadness.

"I'm sorry Gray, I know that theirs someone special for you out there. Trust me."

"Thanks (Y/N).." Gray's smile got smaller, "Congrats to you two."

Natsu nodded, "Thanks man."

I smiled and hugged Gray, he hugged me back. We soon pulled away.

"Take care of her, Natsu. If you don't then I'll take her." Gray smirked.

Natsu smirked back at him. "Haha, yea."

"Well, I'm heading home. Have a good night you two." Gray walked off and we waved.

I sighed, I felt bad. Natsu put his hand on my shoulder and smiled reassuringly to me, "Don't worry (Y/N), Gray's strong, he'll be okay."

I nodded, "Right. Let's go in the guild."

As we walked in Natsu instantly began to scream and shout, saying how we began to date. A party broke out in the guild, it lasted for hours.

════════════════════

I sat at a table with (E/N) and Happy. Natsu went over to Gajeel and stared to pick a fight with him, so we just watched.

"Hey, (Y/N)." I heard a feminine voice behind me, I turned around and saw none other than Lucy.

I sighed, I knew she liked Natsu. She better not start anything.

"I just wanted to say Congrats." Telling by her face, she was upset.

"Uh, thanks Lucy." I smiled. "I know you'll find somebody amazing, trust me."

Her eyes widened, she gasped softly. "Thanks..." She soon smiled and reached out for a hug. I stood up and hugged her.

════════════════════

The party was still going on, I was tired. I think that (E/N) and I were about to head home.

"Hey (Y/N), ya leaving?"

I turned around and saw Natsu, I smiled.

"Yea...I'm tired."

He nodded,

"Alright. I love you." He blushed.

We were a blushing mess at this point.

Soon, we began to move in closer and closer...closing the gap between us.

We pulled away, still blushing like crazy.

I giggled, "Goodnight Natsu, I love you."

════════════════════

WELP! That was Natsu's ending. Next chapter is Gray's ending. Hope you enjoyed. Kat out!

Word Count: 409 Words