Drunk?!

Disclaimer: I do not own any KHR characters.

~At Tsuna's office~

"Ahhh!!! Why is there always an endless pile of paperwork??", Tsuna sighed, internally crying...

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Hearing the sound of the phone ringing, Tsuna put down his pen and started searching for his phone under the endless pile of paper.

"Hello? This is Vongola Decimo speaking...", Tsuna answered.

"Ah! Tsu-kun! I miss you~"

"Byakuran? Why are you calling me?" Tsuna asked, internally sighing...

"Tsu-kun~ Don't you miss me too??? I am so hurt... You are so cold to me...", hearing some crying from the phone, Tsuna sweat dropped...

"I am sorry?"

"Tsu-kun! You are so nice to me!!! Do you want to go drinking with Yuni-chan and I at the Vongola bar tonight?", Byakuran asked as Tsuna thought about how fast he changed his mood...

"Hmm sure. I think I need a break from this endless paperwork that I can never seem to finish," Tsuna replied, staring at his evil paperwork as he imagined it growing horns and a devil's tails while laughing "Muahahahaha!!!! You shall never defeat me!!!"

"Okay~ Then it's decided. See you later! Tsu-kun~", Byakuran said as he happily hung up the phone.

~At night~

~Still at Tsuna's office~

"Jyuudaime! Where are you going?", Gokudera asked as he brought in some more paperwork.

"Ah Hayato! I am going to our bar to meet up with Yuni-chan and Byakuran," Tsuna replied as he wore his coat.

"What? But Jyuudaime!!! You can't go alone!! I have to follow you to protect you from enemies! Especially from Byakuran!", Gokudera stated as he looked at his boss.

"Don't worry! Hayato, I will be able to protect myself so go and take a break tonight, okay?", Tsuna said kindly.

"Haiii! Jyuudaime! You are too kind!!!", Gokudera exclaimed as he looked happily at Tsuna, as Tsuna thought of how Gokudera looked like a happy puppy, wagging his tail...

~At Vongola bar~

"Vongola Decimo! Welcome! We are so honored to see you again!", the bartender said, bowing at Tsuna.

"Good evening," Tsuna replied, giving his angelic smile, before walking to the private room.

"Tsu-kun~" Byakuran exclaimed as he rushed towards Tsuna who opened the door and hugged him tightly...

"I missed you!!!" Byakuran stated as Tsuna tried to lightly the hugged without success.

"Byakuran! You are hugging Tsuna too tightly! It's my turn already! Tsuna-kun! I missed you too!" Yuni said, pushing Byakuran to the corner while hugging Tsuna...

"So mean!! Yuni-chan!", Byakuran said, crying.

"Byakuran, are you okay?", Tsuna asked as he looked at Byakuran worriedly while tilting his head to the side.

'Kawaiii!!!', Byakuran and Yuni screamed internally...

"Bya-kun, Tsu-kun, let's drink until we dropped tonight, okay?!" Yuni said, excitedly as she started pouring drinks for them, as they nodded their head agreeing.

~At 1 AM~

"Jyuudaime? Jyuudaime!!!!", Gokudera shouted as he went into Tsuna's room to see it empty...