one ;

yoon jeonghan – an angelic twenty-two year old boy who seems to observe the world through rose tinted glass, meaning he tends to overlook sadness, or anything unfortunate for that matter. this light-hearted adult cares about nothing more than his white teacup pomeranian puppy who goes by the name of pixie. i mean, of course it's certain that his friends, in which he calls his family, are precious to him, but who can resist those puppy dog eyes?

it was only until a few days ago when he looked over joshua's shoulder that he saw a picture of not just a pomeranian, but a teacup pomeranian, on his phone and instantly fell in love. jeonghan didn't just want one; he needed one, and needed one now.
days, which in fact felt like years, eventually passed and there was a tiny, white ball of fluff prancing around every room in his house, almost constantly being admired by the angel which fell from heaven - yoon jeonghan.

faint "aww!"'s escape his plump lips more often than not; his hands are brought up to cover his mouth to try and stop himself from squealing every time. pixie and jeonghan are both as adorable as each other, in all honesty, and everyone in seventeen knows that for a fact.