Chapter 1

Zayn ran down the street as fast as he possible could. The boy cursed himself for lending his pal liam his car. It was a cold decemeber night and he had ran out of his house when he got the call. This call changed this boys life forever. He had cold sweat and was wearing sweats and a sweater and a Jacket. It was quiet all you could hear where the sound of his feet as he ran down the side walk and across the street.

-- 10 months earlier--

"so what will it be boys" A girls voice said making all the boys stop talking and look at her. Zayn smiled at the girl "Sorry. these boys can't decide on anything can you give us a few moments" He said with a smile. The girl was very pretty. She had beautiful hazel eyes and a beautiful smile. He hair was brown with waves in it. She looked very fit in the uniform she was wearing. "Alright, I'll give you guys some time" She said with a smile and then walked off.

"guys just pick a topping already, we don't have all day!" Zayn said shaking his head as his best friends who were arguing over what topping to get on their pizza. It was summer time and  Zayn and his friends were out of school. Harry, Liam, louis, niall and himself were the best of friends through highschool. It was going to be their senior year this coming school year, but for now they were all going to enjoy their summer. 

"Lets just get no topping if you lads can't decide" Liam said trying to punish the boys for not picking. Niall quickly punched him "Liam, No that's horrible. I need toppings" Niall said to Liam and the boys agreed with Niall. Liam shrugged because he had tried at least.

"Well, I need to use the loo. So you guys pick whichever topping you want because I really could care less I just want to eat" Zayn said.

A few of the boys gave him a thumbs up and he got up and walked over to the register "Wheres your bathroom sir" Zayn asked polietly. The guy behind the register "through that door and down the hall on you're left" he said and Zayn gave the guy a quick smile and said thank you before heading over to the door. Zayn opened the door with one swift movment and turned to the left. Seeing it was more like an alley way. Zayn walked down and saw a bright blue door with the male sign on it.  

Zayn opened the door but then heard yelling. It wasn't loud, but it was raised. You could hear a girl sobbing as a mans voice was filled with rage. Zayn eyebrows rose out of curiosty and then he walked down the hallway more towards the alley and stopped at the corner. 

"You need to stop missing work" he yelled.

"I wouldn't miss work if you didn't hurt me those days" The girl said back.

"I swear if we weren't here I would make you pay for what you said, you know not to talk back to me."  the mans  voice raised.  "Now, I've got to go, kiss me" he said

"No, you're drunk " She said. 

thats when zayn peeked his head over trying not to be seen.They were down the alley way a bit. He saw the boy grabbed her shoulder and push her against the wall roughly

"Ow, ow,...please you're hurting me"  she spoke in a desperate cry. "please" she begged the man. Zayns eyes widened a bit when he saw the girl was the waitress back at the pizza place. The man kissed her roughly .

The girls eyes wandered over not wanting the kiss because he was completely drunk. He eyes wandered over and she saw a boy. Had he been watching everything, he thought to herself.

The guy pulled away from the kiss and threw her on the ground "Get back to fucking work". Zayn had saw her look over at him and he walked away back to the bathroom quickly. He walked in and his eyes widened. He quickly used the restroom then walked out of the stall and washed his hands. He shouldn't have been spying, but he wondered why was the girl letting him treat her like that. Zayn walked out of the bathroom but his body bumped into something. He looked down and saw it was the girl in the alley, the same girl who was their waitress. She said a quiet sorry and passed him  and went to the girls bathroom. She had tears in her eyes and her cloths were  dirty from being thrown on the floor . Zayn wanted to asked if she was okay but she had rushed into the bathroom so quickly. The door to the girls bathroom opened and she stood there with tears in her eyes and her make up running a bit.