The barbeque or how i realized I was in trouble

After Anatomy, Marco went towards Jean and they both started to flirt with each other again. The second bell rang and we all went to the gymnasium. After an exhausting class of athletics, we all went to the dressing rooms.
As always, Marco and me went to a corner because Marco was extremely shy due the scars his father made him by hitting. I started spying Reiner. Damn...he was really hot...

-Bert!! Are you here?-said Marco laughing.

I stopped looking at Reiner when I realized I had let fall the tower who covered Marco. After pick it again, I continued changing my clothes.

-How are you going to go to the barbeque? Does your father know it?

Marco was pale now. His face turned sad.

-I'll lie to him. I'll tell him I have to work at the Grilley's. -said Marco nervously.

I felt kinda bad for asking him that so I changed the topic.

-Did Jean tell you when should we be there?

-Six o'clock.-said Marco blushing again.

- You really like him. Don't you?

-Yeah...-mumbled Marco really blushed.

-Should I bring something?

-Nope-answered my freckled friend.

-Okay, see ya there.

-Bye!!

After a boring day, I went out Art class, the only subject Marco didn't have with me. I had asked the teacher if I  could stay a bit more so I ended up getting out school really late. I was about to exit when I realized the entrance door was closed.
"Fuck!"  I went downstairs to get out for the emergency door of the dressing rooms. I got there and I listened the sound of someone whistling. My curiosity led me where the whistles were heard much clearly. Then, I saw it was Reiner. He was only in his jeans. He looked like a god. I would give whatever to simply touch him only to know if he was real. I took a step back and I threw a towel basket which made a hard noise against the pavement. Can I be more stupid? I tried to escape but instead I fell on the floor. Reiner was looking at me impressed. I was frightened and paralyzed. Thanking an adrenaline rush, I stood up and I started to run as fast as I could until get out the school. I continued running some more meters. I was shoked. I took a bus and I went to my house. 17:07!! In one hour I had to be at Nanaba's house and I still had to take a shower and change clothes. Suddenly everything was blurry and I fell on the floor. I was breathing heavily. I calmed myself taking a shower. I went out and  I changed clothes. I picked up my bag and I went  downstairs. I started to walk until I caught up with Marco. We both arrived a bit late but anybody cared. Nanaba greeted our assistance smiling a lot. Levi and Mike were making the food. I grabbed a beer and we all began to have a nice evening. After eating a lot, we all sat around the fire. We were talking and it was cool. For a moment I forgot about Reiner and the dressing room disaster. Nanaba was talking to me and Levi and Annie were almost drunk...Jean and Marco had disappeared some minutes ago and I was starting to fall asleep. 

-Bert, can I ask you something?-asked me the blonde.

-Sure Nanaba!

-Okay...you know I'm in love with Mike but...I want to tell him but I'm hella scared about his reaction because I don't want to wipe our friendship. I wanted to know what would you do if you were me.

-Im not sure if I am the best person you can ask that but, Mike seems a cool dude and you're really beautiful and kind. Just tell him your feelings. If he says he feels the same it would be perfect but if not, just take it easy.

-Awww...thanks Bert-said Nanaba stroking my shoulder.
We had some time in silence and she suddenly broke it.

-Bert, are you in love with anyone?

I suddenly thought about Reiner and what had happened at the dressing room. I took a deep breath.

-Yes but, we're wrong. We can't be together-said I with a lump in my throat.

-Why?! You're super kind and handsome! Whoever would like to be with you!-said Nanaba trying to light up my mood.

-It's not that. It's just that...I can't be with that person because he bullies me. He treats me cold or...what am I saying?? He don't even treats me at all. I'm invisible for him. He looks close  a god and...he is out of my league...

-Mmm...That sounds really hard...-said Nanaba.

-Don't worry. I'll forget him. Now go and get ya man-said I giving her a friendly punch I her shoulder.

Nanaba smiled purely and after giving me a peck on my cheek, she stood up to go with Mike.

Some minutes after, they were talking to each other really happy so I guessed it all was just right. Alone, I decided to pick up my notepad. But suddenly the notepad wasn't there.
I started to look for it. I had lost it!! I looked for it all over my backpack but then I realized where I had lost.  In the dressing room!! I stood up and I  ran to find Marco and tell him the problem I just realized I had. I looked for him all over the garden but he wasn't. I entered the house. I went upstairs and I started to hear some noises I wished I didn't. I opened slightly a door and I find out Jean and Marco having sex.

-Je...jean....ahhh...ahhh...

-Oh yeah, Marco...oh yeah...u ahhh

I closed the door as soon as I could and I decided to leave Marco some messages in his phone. I was about to leave the barbeque when Nanaba stopped me.

-Bert? Why are you leaving? Did something happen?-asked she worried.

-No, thank you! It's just that i forgot to do something. I have to leave,sorry!

-Okay, then! Thanks for coming!-said politely Nanaba, hugged by Mike.

I took the midnight bus to go home. I hoped to find my notepad on my room or I could start to dig my grave.