Chapter 1: Punishment

"Honestly...that Yuzu. She's always late coming home." Mei whispered to herself.

"Yuzu's not here yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Alright, well I left her food in the fridge, I'll be out to go get some stuff, be sure she's home before you go to bed okay Mei?"

"Okay."

Mom removed her apron, hung it up, and headed for the door with her bag.

"Alright, I'll be going then. Bye Mei!"

Mei sat in silence for a moment.

"I need to find a way to punish Yuzu, make sure she's going to come home on time... if I'm not enough...then..."

Mei bit her lip at the thought of it. Yuzu's punishment, it thrilled her. She went inside their room and prepared for the night.

*click*

All the lights were off, Yuzu tried to close the door as soft as she could.

"Mei and Mom should be asleep by now..."

Yuzu removed her shoes and tiptoed towards her room. She slowly opened the door, but to her surprise Mei wasn't in bed. In fact, she wasn't in the room at all.

"That's strange she'd usually-"

Something grabs Yuzu. Their hand covered her mouth so she couldn't scream, the other hand ran along her body, tracing her curves. The muffled noises excited Mei.

She whispered in Yuzu's ear. "Such a naughty girl...coming home late...not saying anything...you're not seeing anyone else are you?"

Yuzu removed Mei's hand from her mouth and turned to face her. But instead of retaliation, she watched as Mei, licked her fingers clean of her Yuzu's saliva, her fingers and eyes glistened in the moonlight.

"M-Mei?"

"Oh my...Yuzu" Mei stepped towards her. "You need to be..." She lifts Yuzu's hand up, slowly pushes her finger, that has the ring that they have to match, down her mouth. Yuzu bit her lip, her heart was racing, she was in ecstasy.
Mei pushed her in finger so deep, it disappeared.
She pulled off the ring with her mouth and spat it out onto the floor.
"Punished."

"Mei...that ring-"
"Is a sign of our love...but what I'm about to do to you...isn't love..."

Yuzu was drowning in ecstasy. She couldn't say no. Mei's gaze focused on her body, it was embarrassing, but it felt great. Mei tied Yuzu's hands together with her necktie. The silky restraint felt great against her wrists.

"No more talking..."

Mei's whispers were sweet and cold. It made Yuzu shiver in pleasure.

Mei took her own necktie and tied it around Yuzu's mouth, the sensation made Yuzu drool uncontrollably. She could taste Mei from the tie. Mei proceeded to put on a blindfold on Yuzu and ran her fingers along her inner thighs, gripping her in between.

The muffled squeal of pleasure, The love juices flowing out of Yuzu onto Mei's fingers.

"Like a bear caught in a trap..."

Mei pushed her finger down Yuzu's throat.

"Clean it."

Yuzu nodded accordingly. She lapped up Mei's wet fingers like a dog. Her fingers tasted different, there was faint sweetness from them. She wanted it even more. She licked every inch of her finger, running her tongue in between each one. Mei pushed her fingers deeper, making her gag.