I'm not a freak!

Lalalala! I got bored ever since Mary left high school. She is my best friend and no, i do NOT miss her. I only miss her stupidity and craziness.

  I once asked her on the scale of 200, where her craziness level would stand. She says she will do anything to make school fun and worth waking up early. So, she put herself 200, the craziest. Ever since she left the school, all the students had never been more bored. When she came to our school, no one, i mean, absolutely no one would dare say she is no daredevil.

   A girl who works for the school paper, the Chills, would see Mary every afternoon after school in the science hall bathroom and ask her questions about her being crazy doing stunts in school and all that.

  For 2 years, the school paper has been all about the recent 'crazy activities' performed perfectly by Mary.  I never thought she would leave.

  Well, to tell the truth, it wasn't her choice. The principal, Mr. Ganderson had a once-in-a-lifetime meeting with Mary and her parents. And for once, Mary was kept real quiet and was just standing there keeping all the words said in the meeting in her brain.

 The meeting was in the BOX. That's what the students call the detention room. While the meeting was held in there, all the student stood by the BOX's door eavesdropping trying to figure out what was happening in there.

   When the meeting was over, the first to come out of the BOX was surprisingly, the principal. He walked out the room looking around him seeing the students and just said a simple, " Hello, my fellow sudents, what brings you here?" He said it so professionally, no student would've guessed he would say that because we all know the principal's hobby was scolding the students for whatever they did.

  It all happened last February, when Mary was still studying.....  but left during the summer holidays. I wouldn't have thought otherwise. All the students knew that day would ome sooner or later. It was all that was possible.

   Excuse me, I'm Lavi Medra. I love Mary, she's been my best friend since elementary school. I knew I would lose her someday, I just didn't want to think about it.

  Before the students were dismissed for the summer holidays, everyone waved goodbye to Mary with a miserable face on each of us. After the summer holidays, everyone came really late to school. When we all arrived, we didn't even think about getting down the bus. There was the same old boring face on each student. There were the same old mumurs about Mary, about how great she was; how she changed our lives in school; how daring she was.

   Well, you're about to know who the next top daredevil of Arven High( my school)............                         If it's not Mary anymore, her next heir will be............................

                                          ME!  >:)