bandcamp is ter(emy)ible

teremy's pov

teremy wakes up peacefully to the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining bright.

"tEREMY! TEREMYYYYYY! WAKE UP!! WE'RE RUNNING LATE!!!"

teremy's mother, dora screams from the hallway.

teremy rolls over quickly and checks his iphone 5s.

"7:44?!? OH MY GOD MY PHONE WAS ON DO NOT DISTURB THE WHOLE FRACKING NIGHT"

"tEREMY PLEASE GET OVER HERE AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!!"

"ok! ok! jeez!!"

"if teremy's not ready, i'm leaving without him."

teremy's older brother, wames, yells with one foot out the door.

teremy heads to the kitchen, pours some cereal into a bowl, and opens the fridge only to find that the milk is gone.

"ugh. wames finished the milk!"

teremy states without realizing he has quoted his favorite broadway musical,
Dear Evan Branson (2015),
starrring Wen Splatt as Evan Branson.

teremy quickly eats his crusty, dry cereal and downright sprints to put on a white shirt and shorts, skips brushing his teeth, and ends up losing his breath spray. so of course, the only logical thing to do is just substitute it with febreze air freshener.

teremy runs out the door with a kiss from his mom, his water jug, and a box of nips because he has no literal time to pack an actual lunch.

wames starts the car as teremy slides right into the front seat.

out of the door by 7:54, they end up at the school right on time which means they're late because early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable.