Prolouge

When two people are meant to be, nothing and no one can end them. They may get lost a time or two on their journey, but true, real, love will always conquer.

Nothing can compete with them. Others can only attempt to fill a void. And eventually, the two will be reunited. That's the beauty of true love; you always end up with the right person, at the right time, regardless of any other factor.

If you were born into this world you are given a single stone, this stone is what you will call a fated at birth; or birth stone for short. The birth stone is meant to hold the name of your fated. In some cases it beholds your love ones initials with a single picture; the pictures are all different to each pair, but one thing is for sure it will look identical to your soulmates birth stone.

When you were little you were always told to treasure your stone, never lose it. People wore it as a necklace, as others just simply kept it in their pockets. The stones told who your fated one was, or soulmate; it was a lot the stone stood by and it only fitted into the palm of your hand.

For someone not to have a stone is very rare; In which case that person does not have a soulmate. It is possible for a person with out a stone to love another person's soulmate; which never works out in the end. People have broken their stones in the past to go with another, but those relationships never work. Humanity later on gave up on the idea of breaking their stones due to not wanting to go through heartache.

These stones are given to us by a goddess of the name: Lyubova, she's the one in charge of what pair of stones belong to who is fated for you. When you are near your soulmate the stone is supposed to cast a small moonlight glow. No one knows exactly how these stones are made to determine who will be fated with who.

Like a stone can tell you who you are supposed to love; but let me tell you this: the stones has never been wrong. Lyubova has never been wrong.

Lyubov means love in RussianI just added an A at the end because I thought it sounded pretty.