9

Another day to avoid him and another day to finally get out of his house. Finally.

Sophie even have to convince him for me to get out of the house and it worked. Gosh! I feel like a child that my friend have to ask permission from my father for me to go out with them.

"So what made you come over to the house and ask permission from my father for me to come out?" I asked and we both laughed.

"Nothing. I just figured out that you need to come out more often so that you won't be depressed in that house."

"Oh, thank you!" I exclaimed and hugged her. "You're the best! Anyways, where are we going?"

"Shopping!" She exclaimed.

"And then?"

"...club?"

"Nu-uh. I don't do clubbing."

"Come on, please? Just this once." She begged.

"No." I firmly answered.

"Please, please, please. If you won't. I will never talk to you again."

"Ugh! Fine."

"Yay!"

We talk about things that we've missed and she went on and on about all the events that she and her new boyfriend have attended.

"I wanna know about this new boyfriend of yours. When do I get to meet him?"

"Hmm, I don't know. He's kinda busy right now so..."

"So when is he not busy?" I ask.

"I don't know." She said avoiding to look at me straight.

Guilty!

"Are you hiding something?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"What? No."

"Is this guy someone I know?" I asked.

She didn't answer.

"Hah! I knew it!"

"Is it Kevin?" I asked.

"What? No. Ew!"

"Robin?"

She didn't answer.

"Oh, now I know." I said, frowning. "How could you hide it from me?"

I was upset. Both of my best friends are dating and they didn't even tell me. Gosh! How could they? It's not that I'm angry but I hate it when your close friends are keeping something from you. Especially, dating!

"I'm so sorry, Adi. It just happened and I didn't expect that he would ask me out."

"Okay, Whatever. I'll just let this slip this time but don't you dare repeat it again, Okay?"

"Promise, I won't hide anything from you from now on."

*****

It was almost 7:00 pm and Sophie thinks it's a perfect time to go to the club. So we ended our shopping and go to the club.

"Sophie." The guard greeted.

"Hey Nick! Looking good bro." She smiled.

The guard seems to notice me so he looked pass through Sophie and then look at me from head to toe and smiled. I almost cringed but I had to stop myself.

"Who's your little friend here?" He asked, smiling at me. A creepy smile which makes me very uncomfortable.

"Sorry, Nick but she's off limits."